Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tojo » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:43 pm
I've just noticed that I've posted 4000 times (not including those posts that got lost a couple of years ago) :shock: :shock: :shock:

And most of it was drivel :) :) :) :)

This should be post number 4001.....
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:46 pm
Wow, way to go Tojo! I always forget to look at post numbers...I did catch my car hitting the 50000 mark though (not that that's the same but I may not be completely awake yet) :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Tojo » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:59 pm
Thanks Staci :cheers:
I did catch my car hitting the 50000 mark though (not that that's the same but I may not be completely awake yet) :)
Was that miles per hour? With a car that fast you could be in Europe in a couple of minutes :-D Just think of all the smurf fairs you could visit. Mind you you'd need good brakes otherwise you might end up in Russia or somewhere else by mistake :crazy:

Postby André » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:45 pm
Way to go Tojo,

I am sure you have written something useful also. :) :)
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby bwalters » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:40 pm
Congratulations Tojo;
Mr Bill

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:04 pm
Congrats Tojo.

It's been a pleasure having you around this forum from the beginning, and I'm sure everyone who knows you would feel the same.

Dyar :cheers:

PS: I just heard you got the Comic Relief shows...I love that rock band one.....was it Bad News or something? I haven't seen it since I was 11, but I remember thinking it was very funny at the time.

Postby steveparkes » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:32 am
Wow, congrats Tojo :cheers: Its been great having you around for 4000 posts (and none of it was drivel) - Here's to many more :cheers:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby stampysmurf » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:49 am
Congratulations Tojo! :D :D

Postby Lia » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:54 am
:cheers:
Lia

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:11 pm
Wow, 4000 :shock: that's a lot Tojo! :)
I wonder how many it would really be before "the great forum crash" back in 2005 :-D It was a couple of months worth of posts lost then, wasn't it?

Congrats on all the great smurfy info you've brought us :cheers:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:18 am
That's fantastic Tojo! :cheers: :-D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:52 am
Congratulations Tojo!!! :cheers: :D

I'm looking forward to the following 4000!!! :D

Postby Tojo » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:26 am
Thanks everyone :cheers:

I haven't much time to post at the moment as I'm busy researching my family tree again which is mega time intensive!!! I'm still reading the posts though & hopefully I can post a bit more in the near future.

By the way I just got a set of those wonderful 50th anniversary tour feves that were shown here recently. I love them as they're so colourful with their dots & sripes etc :-D

Postby agent smurf » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:27 pm
Congratulations Tojo, your posts always kept me awake at night whilst reading the smurf forum and also i'd like to mention that i agree with everyone else.
Here's to the next 40 years of smurf collecting. :cheers:

gert

Postby Tojo » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:22 pm
Thanks Gert :cheers:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:12 pm
Way to go, Tojo aka one of the best beloved forum members. :yayah: :clap3:

PS I hope this makes up for deleting many posts during the clean up last year, too :flirt: ...with them and the forum crash you probably would be at 8000..but why hash up old stuff...it just means you will have to keep posting which is something I look forward to :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:32 am
Thanks Maureen :cheers:

I just wish I had something interesting to post about at present. The family tree research is draining my brain cells of their power :roll: :crazy:

Postby FlamingO » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:36 pm
Hi Tojo,
I have only just seen these thread so wanted to say
Congratulations on your 4000 post :streamer: :balloons:

I love to read all you write :-D . Please keep us informed od any ancient family secrets you unearth :) :D

Postby Tojo » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:01 pm
Cheers Sue :-D
Please keep us informed od any ancient family secrets you unearth :) :D
The only thing I've discovered so far is that my Nan's half-brother murdered someone & was supposed to be hanged but they sent him to prison instead. We managed to find all of the old newspaper articles from the time (1920s or 30s).

Oh, & then there was Benjamin Askew, the brother of my great-great-grandfather William Askew. Benjamin managed to fall in the River Weaver at Northwich in Cheshire with his servant girl & they both drowned. Benjamin played the violin & there'd been a concert. The servant girl went to watch (his wife & children went the previous evening). On the way home they fell in. I have copies of the newspaper articles from 1883 when it happened which in fact are a complete transcription of the inquest hearing so make for fascinating reading. They even checked to see if she was still a virgin in case Benjamin had been having an affair with her but she was still 'intact' :eek: All great scandalous stuff :) :)
Page 1 of 1

Login