Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby SmurfingH » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:38 am
There's a train strike in Belgium on Thursday which means that all trains, including Eurostar, will be cancelled. http://www.eurostar.com/UK/uk/leisure/c ... nswers.jsp

This means that Mum and I cannot travel to Belgium that day as we had planned. We're now trying to sort out an alternative day/method of getting there.

We WILL be there for the fair!! I am so disappointed though. This is my only holiday during the year and I've been looking forward to it for 13 months. Still, hopefully it will all work out.

Postby Lia » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:54 am
ooohhh Hilary.....................that`s awful!
I hope, you can work something out in the best possible way!!

Lia

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:28 am
Oh no.....I hope you find a way over there :hug:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:37 am
Well, we've sorted the trains out - everything's been moved 24 hours so now we go to Belgium on Friday and come home on Tuesday. Mum's waiting to hear from the hotel as to whether they have a room for us on Monday night! Fingers crossed that they have! I'm feeling a bit better about it all. Nothing quite like overreacting is there? :-D

Postby FlamingO » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:26 pm
That was bad... but then good news Hilary :-D as long as you still make it and get your holiday one way or another than thats whats important :D I wish you a fantastic time as I'm sure u'll have :joy:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:24 pm
Glad you've sorted the trains out and can make it Hil :D

I'm sure you will have another great time in Belgium.....maybe you should bring back some Duvel for the cats.

Nothing's better than a drunk pussy....cat.....or so I'm told :-?

Dyar

PS: I think Moey told me that 8).....they don't call him Moonshine Mogli for nothing.

Postby steveparkes » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:05 am
Glad you've sorted it out Hilary, the Belgian train drivers did that to me when I was supposed to go over to see Michelle in Gent last time I was there - so disappointed I was :???:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Michelle » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:38 am
I remember this Steve, but once you'll get here to meet us!

And Hil, I'm very happy to hear you'll get here!!!!
When will you arrive in Ghent????
That's great... we will have a lot to do....

Big hug
Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:42 am
OMG Hilary :shock: :hug:

I hope you will be able to get a room for Monday night. :fingers:

Postby Pitufo » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:01 am
Hi, Hilary!!!!!!!

I know you are so happy for going again to nthe fair, that I am sure you will solve your troubles with tarins, hotel etc...

HAVE A NICE FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
JOAQUÍN

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:20 am
Thanks everybody. :world: :world: Everything's sorted and we can stay in our hotel the extra night. I am now at Mum and Dad's so I have started my holiday already! :-D I'm getting so excited! I'm all packed. :) :)

Postby Lia » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:25 am
Enjoy ALL Hilary!!!

Lia

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:44 am
Thank God!!! :yay:
Page 1 of 1

Login