Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 2

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:50 am
Hope that I didn't shock you, though. :blush:

Postby PonySmurf » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:54 am
HAHA, Oh no worries! I can appreciate almost anything, or at least find something interesting in it. Especially if the musicianship is good.

For example... my wife loves that song by Fergie...umm... "Big Girls Don't Cry?" (is that the title?) Anyway... it's a ridiculous song... albeit well crafted ;) But my point is, I noticed when the chorus kicks in, it sounds like they added "LP crackling" to the track. Ingenious.

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:03 am
HAHA, Oh no worries! I can appreciate almost anything, or at least find something interesting in it. Especially if the musicianship is good.
That's exactly what I mean. I love how Jay Z uses a jazz rock sample for that song. :D

Postby Mark » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:38 am
I'm a big fan of the Backstreet Boys :duh:

Postby PonySmurf » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:02 am
:-P

:banghead:

:eek:

Whoa...that's a huge range of emotions there

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:14 am
I remember that the first concert I went to was the very first German concert of the Backstreet Boys. :blush: :) That was almost fourteen years ago. I still miss my then-brandnew raincoat that was stolen right at the end of the show from another girl, who slapped me in the face, before running away with it. :banghead: :shock: :(

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:33 pm
I like many of the bands mentioned in this thread.

My favourites are still Counting Crows (which I met in Sydney, in April this year), Coldplay, The Beatles. But I mostly listen to Australian music like Cold Chisel, Pete Murray, Missy Higgins, Powderfinger, Regurgitator, Crowded House, INXS, Midnight Oil, Jet, Mark Seymour/ Hunters & Collectors and many many more. I tend to listen to a lot of different music in general....I have 3 ipods that I could play non-stop for almost a year without repeating the same song.....most of the time I just put them on shuffle so I get to hear all different types of stuff.

I picked up 7 brand new albums today for $7 which I was pretty stoked about. I am sure it was a mistake but I didn't stick around and question it when they charged me. :)

Dyar

Postby PonySmurf » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:09 am
LPs or CDs? ;)

Postby Tojo » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:03 pm
I picked up 7 brand new albums today for $7 which I was pretty stoked about. I am sure it was a mistake but I didn't stick around and question it when they charged me. :)

Dyar
:) :) Good on ya Dyar :D I'd have done the same :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:14 pm
I don't think it was a mistake....they know he'll be back...and back ...and back....and he never leaves empty handed 8)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby hfos » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:03 am
Favourite bands is hard, it depends on the time of day, my mood etc. Coil is always good. I like Norwegian Black Metal, noise, experimental stuff, dark ambient music, rap... A couple of names from one of my MP3-folders: Aphex Twin, Black Lung, Bohren & Der Club Of Gore, Burzum, Butthole Surfers, Code, Dälek, Darkthrone, Deaf Center, Den Saakaldte, Dødheimsgard, Drumcorps, Earth, Emperor, Fennesz, Godflesh, Gorgoroth, Gorillaz, Hecq, Hildur Gudnadóttir, Hypocrisy, Jesu, Khanate, Khold, KMFDM, KTL, Laibach, Lard, Lichens, Matt Elliott, Mayhem, Meat Beat Manifesto, Ministry, Mogwai, Muslimgauze, Nadja, Nine Inch Nails, Obituary, Øresund Space Collective, Ozymandias, Pain, Plastikman, Pop Will Eat Itself, Portishead, Public Enemy, Quoit, Revolting Cocks, Satyricon, Scorn, Slayer, Snog, Steroid Maximus, Strapping Young Lad, Sunn O))), Svarte Greiner, T.Raumschmiere, Tarmvred, The Berzerker, The Caretaker, Thorns, Tulus, Ulver, Venetian Snares, Wardruna, Xploding Plastix... That should give you an idea of what sort of cd's to get me :)
Page 2 of 2

Login