Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:18 pm
Hi All; I found out a little while ago that one of my sisters has been in intensive care for about 4 days now. I knew she was going into the hospital for a hernia operation but it was suposed to be simple in and out thing. I guess it wasn't after the first day they had to go back in and found out her intestens had ruptured also. My other sister found out when she tried to call and talk to her at home. I am going to see her in a little while but I hear she should be getting out soon.
Mr Bill

Postby Tojo » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:05 pm
I hope that everything works out ok with your sister Bill :cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby PVCBlue » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:22 pm
That's awful Bill, I hope your sister is ok! Prayers and hugs!
"Smurfs, Smurfs, and More Smurfs!"

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Sorry to hear about your Sister. Hope all turns well at the end.
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)

Postby bwalters » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:42 pm
Well I guess it is not all bad. When my oldest sister went to see her this morning she was in intensive care. When I went she had been moved to a regular room. She didn't look to good to me but who does with a hose stuck up their nose and a bunch of wires and things stuck to them.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:47 pm
I am glad it's not as bad as you feared..Hope she is able to come home soon :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:56 pm
They said by the end of the week maybe. But I guess she won't be going to work anytime soon.
Mr Bill

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:56 pm
I hope your sister has a speedy recovery, Bill :hug:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby steveparkes » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:37 pm
Hope your sister gets better soon Bill, I am at home in Nottingham at the moment looking after my Dad who has just had a hernia operation too.
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:25 am
Dear Bill and Steve

I will cross my fingers for both your relatives, wishing them a speedy recovery. :fingers:

Postby Gerda » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:54 am
That is just sad news, Hope it all works out for her and she is better soon
happily smurfing along

Postby Cassiebsg » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:43 am
Hope she gets better soon and can return home and back to normal life. :fingers:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby stampysmurf » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:14 pm
Hope she's better soon!

Postby bwalters » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:33 pm
Thanks everyone for all your kind words. I think she will be out by the weekend but she will not be back to normal for a couple of months. Then she has to have another operation to reverse this one. Not sure of all the tecnical jargon. My oldest sister knows all that she works in medical records transcription. I guess in simple terms her bowels have a tear in them. So they had to bypass them and she has to carry a bag for a couple of months. Then they can go back in a revese it and remove the bag.
Mr Bill
Page 1 of 1

Login