Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:31 am
Hi All; This morning I walked down to a store called Dollar General about a block away. It is where I get my TP, soaps, coffee, and tea. I also bought Max a couple of chew toys and a new tie out cable. As I was walking to get some laundry detergent one of the people that works there was comming through a door way and the boxes shifted and almost fell. I grabbed the boxes and straighten them up and the person poked their head around the cart and said thanks. I said your welcome and thought that looks like my ex-wife. I walked away and heard someone talking to her and thought it didn't sound like her. Then I went to the register and the girl at the register has a question as to ring something I had up. She walked over to the isle that woman was in a hollered out Jane. It was my ex-wife. So now what do I do. She was totally pleasent but she usually isn't especally to me. Now all I need is my other ex-wife to start working at the Burger king in front of my house.
Mr Bill

Postby SmurfingH » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:59 pm
Keep going to the store Bill. She has to be nice to you if she works there. :D

Postby Cassiebsg » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:16 pm
Keep going to the store Bill. She has to be nice to you if she works there. :D
You took the words right out of my mouth. :) :)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby bwalters » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:05 pm
I was really going to keep going there. I walk down there when I need something. When I first caught the boxes I didn't even see her, but I would have caught them anyway. I have always tried to be nice to her, she just has always been not nice to me. She doesn't scare me. I just won't actually start a conversation with her.
Mr Bill

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:58 pm
You know, I was reading the beginning to this and I was thinking...
"Well, I would just ask her out on a date." because the subject also
says "Now what do I do?" but after getting to the end...
Wow, is she really that bad that you wouldn't even start a conversation
with her? But I guess to each his own. Sometimes when a relationship
goes really bad, is best to leave it alone even if you have to ignore them.
But that's also my opinion.
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)

Postby André » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:55 am
Bill,

I would do as you always should do.

Treat people the same way you want them to treat yourself.
So be as friendly and nice as you usually are Bill???? :D

And if she still treats you bad, just be nicer to her. That could maybe make her more angry but then it is her problem, right. :)

/André
Page 1 of 1

Login