Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby PVCBlue » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:56 am
I hope everyone had a good weekend!! :switch:
"Smurfs, Smurfs, and More Smurfs!"

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:47 am
Well, I'm just about to finish my presentation on Legally Blonde. :D In fact, I spent the whole weekend on learning for my ESP, Legal English, Business English and ESL exams, which take place this week.

Postby PVCBlue » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:56 am
Well, I'm just about to finish my presentation on Legally Blonde. :D In fact, I spent the whole weekend on learning for my ESP, Legal English, Business English and ESL exams, which take place this week.
GOOD LUCK! Image

I understand that English is one of the hardest languages to learn! :D

Postby Picaja » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:25 am
:haha:
have you ever try Dutch? :wink:

btw my English is not good... so ... :-?
:hiya: We Love Smurfs :-D

:naughtysmurf: Nance

Postby PVCBlue » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am
:haha:
have you ever try Dutch? :wink:

btw my English is not good... so ... :-?
No... :-? I speak English and Spanish, and understand some German and Swedish from when I was a child and my great-grandparents from the old country were still living and spoke those languages. 8)

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:42 am
Hehe,

I wouldn't say that English is difficult. :D The only thing I really hated studying was phonetics. It took me three times, before I eventually passed the general exam. :banghead: It was all about transcription and I just couldn't cope with fast-fluent speech transcriptions. Oh my. :(

Postby stampysmurf » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:37 pm
Good luck with your tests! I only lasted one day taking German.......I wish I stuck with it now. I would know what my Smurf Catalog said! :) :)

Postby PVCBlue » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:58 pm
Good luck with your tests! I only lasted one day taking German.......I wish I stuck with it now. I would know what my Smurf Catalog said! :) :)
I am thinking of maybe taking a German class, they say if you know Spanish that German is alot easier to learn. :eek:
Page 1 of 1

Login