Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:08 am
Hi guys,

I hope that I do not get on your nerves. :( Today should be the last day for this semester. However I have been told to hand in four thesis papers for my history studies within the next Friday. Surely that means I won't be able to celebrate my birthday. :( And I hate writing for more than ten hours a day. :( Last time, I was allowed to hand in those papers until the end of March, but since they changed the curriculum lately, I am on the edge of a breakdown. :( Throughout the last two days, I have been reading and typing without getting much sleep.

I need my brain to be cut. :(

Postby Tojo » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:54 am
Sorry to hear that Dominique & I hope that you somehow manage to get all of your work finished on time :hug:

You'll be relieved when the work is finished & maybe you can celebrate your birthday then :cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:59 am
You can come on here and vent any time, Dom....that's what we are here for (and of course to speak about smurfs :cheers: ) :hug:

I am sorry to hear about the change in plans as well, but like Tojo said, hopefully you get to celebrate your birthday after the papers are in..and let's make it a big party by going to a nice fleamarket or smurf fair to celebrate your birthday and the end of a hard semester :cheers:

Until then...here is a hug for each paper you have to turn in :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:44 am
You poor thing Dom! :hug: :hug: I know how hard you work. Good luck with it all. :hug: :hug:

Postby Cassiebsg » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:28 pm
Outch, they shouldn't press students like that, not even in RL! :angry:
PPl have a right to have a personal life, not live and breath work. :argue:

Big hug and hope you manage to get it done, but if not, don't stress, life's too short for that. :goodluck: :fingers: :hug:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...
Page 1 of 1

Login