Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:59 pm
First I have to tell you a little about this girl technician at work. She has been working there just over 1 year and she thinks she knows more that us who have been at it for over 20 years. I have been at it for 32. She has wrecked three company cars. She hit a cow with one that rolled over the hood and totaled it that was at 10pm boss was mad. She hit a mail box broke the windsheild wasn't suposed to be on that road at all.
She has been working on a folding machine for about two weeks. Talking to Tech support almost everyday. My boss has been getting increaseingly upset with her. Finally friday night at 4:30pm my boss wanted me to take a look at it. Of course she was there. I watched one piece of paper go through the machine and when it was supposed to stop it kind of hesitated but didn't stop. I asked if we could remove some covers so I could see better. And after a 10 min argument they removed one cover but not the one I wanted. So I just went back to my desk and packed up my stuff it was quitting time. I have a key to the office so Max and I went back around 8:00pm to look at it. I took the back cover off and looked to see if I could figure out what made the paper stop. Once I had found the clutch I squirted a little alchohol in it and Wallah it worked. One Saturday I went in my boss was there about to call me and he heard me come in. He knew it was me because only 5 people have a key Him, His wife (Africa) his brother (not decicated enough) a salesman (out of town) and Me. We worked for about two hours testing the machine. I never messed up. I had to go to a game. He stayed and tested for 3 more hours worked perfectly. I know she will be given a stern talking to on monday.My total actual work time on the machine was about 15 min. Am I bragging, A little she never once asked for any of us to help her. Of course none of us really like her. She acts like she knows everything and we don't. Personally I don't want to loose her she is a good tech. What I want is for her to change her attitude. My boss may do that monday.
Mr Bill

Postby SmurfingH » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:05 pm
Sounds like she needs a lesson! Way to go Bill. :cheers:
Page 1 of 1

Login