Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:19 am
Hi guys,

first I'd like to thank everyone who sent me pms and christmas cards throughout the last four weeks. I tried hard to write as many as possible, but since my lecturer forced me to prepare my presentations earlier than said, I wasn't able to do so. Therefore I'd like to apology esp. to Lia, Simon, Ingo, Nance. I'm very sorry for not making in time. :( @Hilary: I thought I had your address, but I'm afraid I was wrong. :(

I had a great christmas time with my parents and Manni. :D

I wasn't able to get to Venlo, since most off the books I needed for my presentations were gone. Thus I had to go to other libraries such as Essen and Duesseldorf instead to actually get them plus to find additionally material. :(

Nevertheless I decided to go to the pretty new fair "Figuria" yesterday.
http://www.sammler-boersen-nrw.de/figur ... strop.html
This comic fair,which was held about twenty kilometres from my place was said to feature a lot of pvc figures incl. smurfs plus dvds and film stuff.

I was only lucky to find eight variations, one Mainzelmännchen from the Carrera series which I had sought after and two Alicia Keys photographs. I decided neither to spend anything on DVDs nor entering the special p*** and B-movies area.

Thus I was slightly disappointed when I learned that there used to be more pvc stalls last time. However since many visitors wouldn't accept them, only five signed up for this year. :(

Nevertheless it was interesting to find out about another fair and to find some cuties and items for decent prices (0,50 to 2 Euro a piece), even if the entry was rather pricey (5 Euro).
Postby Schildkoete » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:15 am
Hi Dominique :cheers:

fine that you are back. I know from my study time the problem with the books.
Anyway I hope you become the study successful.

LG :hug:
:turtle: Ingo :D

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:59 am
Hi Dominique! :hug: Great to see you back again. I'll pm you my address for another time. :D You are lucky to be able to go to any fairs at all! I'm very jealous. :-D :) :)

Postby Simon X » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:23 am
Hi Dom, good to have you back!
I hope you do well with all your study stuff, though it sounds like you have a lot of stress and much to work. :-? So, don't worry about the christmas cards, I think we all can understand that you didn't have much time. :hug:
But it is good to read that you at least got a few smurfs and other figures. :D I hope you will some more free time now and e.g. find time to talk about smurfs. :-D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:44 am
Well Simon,

I try to cope with the stuff. You know I was used for having my exams before and after my birthday, but since this semester has been shortened, it takes some time to cope with it.

Postby Lia » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:15 am
Hi Dom!

Good to see you back and I hope, you`ll survive all the exams!!

Lia

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:54 pm
Welcome back, Dom :hug:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Login