Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby eggie smurf » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:40 am
I had never heard of this movie until seeing it for rent a few weeks ago and now it's on cable. I thought the sisters and everyone that has been to Bruges would be interested to hear about this movie because the majority of it is filmed in the streets of Bruges and I recognize a lot of places I've been, which is quite cool. Not sure how the movie is though as it only just started :-D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:36 am
I can hear it now :?:

"I've been there" :o

I haven't heard of the movie, but even if it's not a good one, but at least it should be a pretty movie :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:57 pm
I can hear it now :?:

"I've been there" :o
Hey !! :o

I actually watched this movie yesterday on the plane and thought it was pretty good. There were many shots where things were really familiar from when I've been there in 2006/07.....one of the characters kept saying Belgium is a "shit hole" throughout the movie.....I have to disagree :D ......cos the sisters would cut something off if I didn't

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login