Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:16 am
Just me again......um, Dyar

We're off on a short holiday too. I will be leaving in a few hours to go through the New England part of the US. I was hoping to get more time off to do the best cross country road trip ever and see a ton more states, but that unfortunately can't happen right now due to other commitments so only a short 5 day trip is possible. The time to do the big road trip will come some day, but for right now I still get to visit a few more American states for the first time such as Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachussets, New Hampshire & Maine. That will mean I would of visited 20 states here in the US since last April which isn't too bad......only 30 more to go until I see the whole set. I plan to see them all even though some people here think I shouldn't bother seeing most of the middle states......I will get to Omaha someday !!! :)

I hope everyone has a nice rest of the week & weekend and if I see anything smurfy or amusing then I will post the pics

Dyar :cheers:

PS - On the bright side.....everyone here gets a little holiday away from me posting too :D

PPS - Didn't realise that would make so many people oh so happy :(

PPSS - Here is a list of the states I have been to so far and after this trip

Hawaii
California
Arizona
Nevada
Texas

Louisiana
Alabama
Tennessee - home of Moey and usually a c-c-c-cat
Georgia
Florida

Pennsylvania
Maryland
Washington DC - not a state but still a cool territory
Delaware - home of feisty fish
New Jersey

New York
Connecticut
Rhode Island
Massachussets
New Hampshire
Maine

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:38 pm
That's very impressive Dyar! :cheers: Not that you've been to so many states but that you can spell them. :o Only joking! :) Enjoy your trip! :-D

Postby Dutchiesmurf » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:46 pm
:haha:

Enjoy yourself Dyar!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:10 pm
Have a great time, Dyar :D

You have deserved a few days off after all of your hard work :photo: :teaching: :dogrun:

Good luck on the H :eyes: ters tour :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:36 am
Have a great time, Dyar. :D

I'm looking forward to reading your latest adventures. :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:55 am
Thanks for the replies people.....I had a great time and got to see a bit more of the US. I was planning a road trip on the weekend but had to lay down for a bit as I probably still wasn't legally allowed to drive after the night before. So next weekend I am hoping to check out a bit of Virginia to add to my list of states.

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:09 pm
Oh Dear,...he is going South :shock:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Login