Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 2

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:39 pm
If I was able to get a vacation for even just a day, I would take you up on that offer, Gerda :-D

We are used to these kind of storms...but in April NOT in February...makes me kind of wonder what is in store for us in April....maybe another big Blizzard like we had in 1993 :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Gerda » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:42 pm
I know Maureen, it has been some crazy weathe paterns as of late. We already had tornadoes here earlier this year (january 5th I think it was) And we are haveing record amounts of snow this winter. Crazy just crazy, I fear too what is yet to come!

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:14 am
Makes the weather in England sound a bit boring! :shock: Thank goodness, I should add! Glad you're both ok. I can't imagine living with tornadoes. :shock:

Moey, were/are the dogs ok?

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:14 am
I watched those horrible news last night and was thinking of you all the time, Mo. :shock:

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:07 am
The US certainly gets some really bad weather, makes you happy that you do live in the UK :???: We have it lucky here ! :relieved:

Stay safe Mo :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:54 pm

Moey, were/are the dogs ok?
Yeah, they are fine...Petee gets very scared and crazy when a storm is coming, but I think he was ok

Mogli (my cat) had been acting crazy in the morning (crazier then usual)..but he also was crazy last night, so I don't think it was the storm

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby smurfieduck » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:01 pm
Mogli (my cat) had been acting crazy in the morning (crazier then usual)..but he also was crazy last night, so I don't think it was the storm
Conclusion: Mogli is just an adorable, sweet, crazy cat!!!! :-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:32 pm
Mogli is a mess :eek: and he always will get some kind of reaction out of me :banghead: but he shure is a lot of company..... :-D

Hidden in the Woods

Page 2 of 2

Login