Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby SmurfingH » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:56 am
My Mum has sent me some photos of her Cow Parade collection. Here's her email:

"Here are my Moo family. Not brilliant photos but the light was reflecting. Cowbelle was my first and I liked her so much I've got two of her. Cheezy we bought in Edam, Netherlands about 3 years ago. I've not bought any since - though might now if I find the right one! Mxxx"

The Herd:

Sky Cow, Moonet, Metallicow and a Moozart Moment:

PicowsosMoosicians:

Cowbelle:

Cheezy:

Mum's a musician hence all the music ones!
:lol:

Postby FlamingO » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:33 am
Great collection your Mum has Hilary, thank you to your Mum and yourself for the photos :-D

I like Cheezy, I assume that's the one in the last photo? 8)

Which instruments does your Mum play? :violin:

Postby SA Smurfette » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:41 am
Lovely cows, Hilary :D I love the names :-D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:33 am
Thanks for posting those, Hilary! She has some nice ones in her collection too!! Does she know that Picowso is valued at $1935US!!! :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby smurfieduck » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:59 am
Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I DO like these!! Thanks for posting them, Hilary. What a wonderful collection. :-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:13 am
Wow...these are looking great, Hilary :D

I know of at least one antique store around here who had a few back in October and wanted the sell them for not that much (from what Fishy told me) but they were without the boxes...I might have to go back there one week and see if they still have them and pick them up

these cows grow on ya, don't they :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:13 am
Thanks for posting those, Hilary! She has some nice ones in her collection too!! Does she know that Picowso is valued at $1935US!!! :D
:shock: Really? We were amazed to read that! :-D

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:15 am
Great collection your Mum has Hilary, thank you to your Mum and yourself for the photos :-D

I like Cheezy, I assume that's the one in the last photo? 8)

Which instruments does your Mum play? :violin:
I think the last one must be Cheezy. :lol: You can usually find them on ebay quite reasonably.

She played the cello when she was younger and she's taught piano, music theory & bamboo pipes (Pipers' Guild). She currently plays pipes with some more piping friends and piano at church. :D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:02 am
Awwwwww those cows are awesome. :smitten: Thanks for sharing, Hilary. :D

Postby SmurfingH » Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:11 am
Message from Mum:

"I had no idea of the value of any of the cows. I might look at them more carefully now - mainly I just love them.

I love Smurfs too and enjoyed helping Hilary and her brother build up their collections when they were little.

Any interesting ones near Perth WA? Will be there in April "

Can you put that on your forum? Incidentally my main job was class music teaching, school choirs etc. My real love.before I had you!

Mxxx

My real love.before I had you! Cheeky mare! 8-) :-D

Postby Rachel » Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:20 am
Your Mum has a fab collection of these cows Hilary. I have never really heard of these so Thanks for sharing the pics. :-D

PS. Good to hear your Mum is a musician. I am a cello teacher although technically I am a double bassists. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 1 of 1

Login