Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:42 am
As from today, it has been nine years that Manni and me met on a record fair taking place in my hometown. :D Back then, a classmate and me were friends with a married couple from Duesseldorf, which had met about ten months ago. On December, they would invite a friend of them to come to the fair. That certain friend was Manni. Not only had he put upon by that couple who knew, he wouldn't say no, but moreover had he been suffering the loss of his beloved wife and the suicide of his only daughter for more than a decade. Right from the beginning, we felt, that we had known each other for ages. About two years later, my classmate and the couple had changed their personalities radical and we stopped talking to them.
However this had no effect to the friendship, which had grown between Manni and me. I still consider Manni to be my best Xmas present gift. (What's more than getting a best friend and a dad for Xmas?)

Therefore I'd like to thank Manni for the best nine years of my life and cheers to many more to come. :cheerz:

I love you, Daddy. :hug:

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:39 am
That is just so sweet, Dom. Thank you for sharing that story with us. :hug:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:00 am
Hi Staci !

You know, I didn't know that a true friendship could ever be that precious. There are so many people, who pretend to be your friend and turn their back on you, once you feel bad. Therefore I will always be thankful for having found Manni. :hug:

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:13 pm
I don't think it would be possible to have anyone in your life as nice and kind as Manni :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Tojo » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:50 pm
That is such a lovely story Dominique & I'm really glad that you found each other all those years ago.

After meeting Manni in Brussels in October I can understand why you should like him. I wish you both many happy years together.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:54 pm
Aww, that is very sweet Dominique. You know we all consider Manni as part of our family here too now. I've only met Manni twice but he was always very nice to me and everyone I saw him talking to.

Merry Christmas to you both :cheers:

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:07 pm
Congratulations, Dom and Manni :hug:

Thank you for sharing the special day and story with us :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Cassiebsg » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:15 am
:happybirthday: I brought the cake, where's the party? ;)

Congratulations Dominique and Manni, it's always great to find such friends (and that's really my definition of a good friend)!
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby FlamingO » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:28 am
Happy Anniversary Dominique and Manni on finding each other :-D

Heres to many more years of your special friendship :cheerz:

Postby smurfieduck » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:14 am
Thanks for sharing Dom!! Big hugs for both you and Manni!!

:-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:38 am
:happybirthday: I brought the cake, where's the party? ;)

Congratulations Dominique and Manni, it's always great to find such friends (and that's really my definition of a good friend)!
Hi Sandra!

Since we will see each other around Xmas time, we have to postpone our celebration to December 26th. :D

Postby smurfieduck » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:04 am
Since we will see each other around Xmas time, we have to postpone our celebration to December 26th.
Not long now, Dom!! :D If you manage to have any pics taken of the happy event, can we please see them on here?

Postby Pitufo » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:58 pm
Hope you have a very nice 26th of december!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:21 am
Awwwwwwww thank you, Sharon and Joaquin. :grouphug:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:30 am
Not long now, Dom!! :D If you manage to have any pics taken of the happy event, can we please see them on here?

@Sharon: I will do so, but it is more like us sitting and talking under the Xmas tree. :D (I already got a tiny hifi system from my parents a few weeks ago, since my old system, I had for twelve years broke down. And since my parents don't know that they should give me as a present, they always give me some extra money.) Manni always successes in finding the right present(s), either on Xmas or my Birthday or Easter. :D

Postby smurfieduck » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:28 am
Dom, I meant to take pics of you and Manni celebrating your anniversary! :) :lol:

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:20 am
Since we will see each other around Xmas time, we have to postpone our celebration to December 26th. :D
That is a VERY very good date this year :cheers: Enjoy :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Rachel » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:36 am
Happy Anniversary Dominique, it is a lovely story and having met you both a few times, I know how much you mean to each other. :cheerz:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 1 of 1

Login