Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 2

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:04 am

I still have no idea why your cat wouldn't come near me when I stayed over Moey :-?

Dyar
yeah, I still don't understand that at all :-? :o

P.S. Actually, Paulchen did show himself and sat with us that first night and observed everybody very carefully which for him was very unexpected as he usually would hide when strangers came to me...but he did hide from Dyar after that first night..... :) :) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby smurfieduck » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:16 am
I hope he wouldn't hide from me, Moey, if I were to visit him......er, I mean you!! :) :lol:

I want nothing more than to be able to cuddle him. Is he a cuddle-loving cat?

:-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:34 am
Oh Mogli isn't as shy as Paulchen...

Paulchen was so shy that even Curt who was here nearly every day never really saw Paulchen...

Mogli on the other hand is careful around people he doesn't know too well..but not shy or hiding :D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby smurfieduck » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:45 am
Oh Mogli isn't as shy as Paulchen
I bet Paulchen still loved a cuddle from his Mummy though!! :-D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:49 am
Oh Paulchen was a lot more cuddlier than Mogli :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Cassiebsg » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:51 am
Mogli isn't like other cats and might enjoy it though...He is the one cat that likes water..and even tries to join me IN the shower while the water IS running :-?
You lucky gal. :) Been wanting one of those for a long time, but had yet to be that lucky! ;)
My father had one of those when he was young, they would often find the cat swiming in the bathtub. :lol:
I still have no idea why your cat wouldn't come near me when I stayed over Moey
Ah! Cats now best, he probably could feel all the evil in you. :naughtysmurf:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby smurfieduck » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:53 am
Ah! Cats now best, he probably could feel all the evil in you
You said it, Sandra!! Dyar the Wicked Cat Hating Aussie of the South!!! :) I don't meant it AC!!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:45 am
Well, I found a store with a 70-90% sale yesterday and got some new stuff really cheap and bought mostly lights and I think I was able to save the tree...at least a little bit...of course, no barb wires but Mogli may make a sizzling experience now when he goes on it...which involves even less blood than tinsel.... :) :) :)

No Mogli on the picture but I thought I have to post it anyway just to show that I can do something out of a poor little tree...or how lights can change a tree (the only ornaments on it are icicles, snowflakes, and pine cones and a lot of lights :) :) )

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Tojo » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:52 am
Your tree looks good Maureen :D Let's hope Mogli stays off it now though :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby smurfieduck » Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:44 am
That is sooooooo pretty!!! Yes, Mr Mogli you have been warned! :) :lol:

Postby Rachel » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:41 pm
FANTASTIC pics Maureen, I had to laugh but I do sympathise with you completely. I have to say, your tree looks a lot better now. :lol: :-D

We are slightly luckier in that our cats are a bit smaller than Mogli still so they are climbing the tree inside but I don't think they will manage to bring it down. Mind you if one of the dogs decide to join in, who know. :shock:

I seem to be spending a LOT of time replacing baubles on the tree and I even found tinsel in the kitchen today. It is so funny, you will see the tree shake a little bit, then a bauble will suddenly disappear down to the ground and then be whipped underneath the branches. :ctree:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Margaret » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:07 pm
Maureen , Mogli sure looks cute in the tree !! My cat also likes going in the christmas tree she nocks out the branches , my tree looks like crap a day after I put it up :) . Your tree looks great with the lites on :D

Rachel your kittens are so cute !! That is to funny about the tinsel :) :)
Page 2 of 2

Login