Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:07 am
Andrew wanted to see these pics and he thought others might be interested. The CE has been very roughly cut in. These came to me in a sealed bag from a UK dealer who I know only ever bought brand new stock, they were sealed in bag.

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:08 am
Last pic looks like are doing the can can! :) :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:13 am
Okay nothing like what I had.....I have Schleich S markings (HK rubbed out) but no CE. There does seem to be a "c" shaped cut into the sole of the foot but this probably just the injecting hole.

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:31 am
Has anyone seen the W Germany Schleich S variation or do they have this one in their collections?

I have been trying to find this one for about 12 months but everyone I have seen has been HK or Schleich S.....I have not seen one single W Germany one yet and would love to see one just to know that they are actually out there. At this stage I still believe they are probably out there but would love for someone to confirm this if possible.

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:01 am
Hiya Dyar, we have the Hong Kong version only . :D Lucie

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:23 am
Very interesting?? Is it usual practice to come across this. it looks like it has been added (cut in to the figure) after the smurfs were made??? I dont know but im very intreged. :D :D
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D

Postby attombomb7 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:53 pm
I agree with Steve

these look like the mark of ZORRO!!!!!!!:)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Rachel » Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:47 pm
Nice info, Thanks for sharing the pics Karen, very good to see. :-D
Has anyone seen the W Germany Schleich S variation or do they have this one in their collections?
Nope, all mine are Hong Kong WB ones. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Fram » Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:05 am
I don't have the tracker yet, so no info from me :)

I love those different markings though, it gives extra flavour to the collecting. Yo would think that at least for one year and one country, they would have one system, but it seems to change all the time (even with more recent ones, like the table tennis player I showed recently).
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:
Page 1 of 1

Login