Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:05 pm
I received some Argentinian Mini Models this week, a new addition to my collection.

I love the markings on these smurfs, I haven't had any of these before. I know Jan posted some pictures of her ones on here recently but I think it was during the time we lost all the posts. :( :(

If anyone else has any of these smurfs I would be interested to see pics. The only one I could find on the forum was of Attom's clown. Are there any more amongst you? :-D

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:56 pm
They are really cool Karen...I especially love the Fisherman with red Fishing Rod. I don't have any of these but have been really hoping to find some somewhere. I think it's really cool that you have been able to get a hold of so many Karen....they are very very nice. :D

Dyar

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:17 am
I got them from a customer who lives in Argentina so I may be able to get more eventually. Will keep you posted! :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:35 am
I got them from a customer who lives in Argentina so I may be able to get more eventually. Will keep you posted! :D
It's good to have customers in Argentine places :D That would be cool if you could get some of these sometime down the line as I never see them on Ebay and would love to be able to compare them to the normal smurfs and just generally have some in my collection. Along with Plastoys, these are one of the few lines that I don't have any of in my collection but would love to have.

Thanks Karen....I hope you are able to get some in the future

:cheers:

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login