Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 4
Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:36 pm
As my subtle signature suggests......I HAVE A NEW BIG PACKAGE

Another one of those 10kg packages arrived this morning full of smurfy delights.....and yes, most likely probably a few dodgy ones as well.

I was hoping this would arrive on Friday but the postman made me wait 4 more agonising days until it appeared this morning.....I am dying to get home and open the smurfy treasure chest as I never know exactly which ones are in there. I am guessing that there are about 270 smurfs but there could be less or even possibly more. Unfortunately I am stuck here at work and I am watching the clock tick every painful minute...I swear that the minutes are going slower today just to tick me off....he better watch it otherwise I will tell Mrs Clock that he has been two timing her with the Alarm Clock......apparently Mr Clock likes to make her go off.....um, er.....how did I stray down this path.....anyway, I am really excited and will be in smurfy heaven tonight when I get home.....just hope Syd hasn't discovred the box before I get home as I hate it when that happens.

Dyar

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:51 pm
Hi Dyar!

great news!! I am so happy for ya! that dry spell is hard..and this big box sounds wonderfuL!

can';t wait to see the goodies!! you must post something for us!

and that box is such a mystery !!!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:59 pm
It has been a long dry spell for me actually. I think Gerda sent me the last package I received and that was a couple of weeks ago so it makes a new package even more special after such a long wait. I received another package at work which was also nice. It's the Baseball pen set (with unbroken pen) which is always nice after the Cowboy one I received earlier this year. I just need to find the Ballerina now to complete the set.

I will post some pics once I get a chance to see what's in there....I hope I don't bore people but I am really excited about receiving something new again.

Dyar

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:32 pm
Can't wait to see what you got Dyar 8)

You and those big packages :) :wink:

How exciting :hyper:

Looking forward to seeing some pics :D

Raelene

Postby SuperJen » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:12 am
HPH's got a big package! :hyper:
HPH's got a big package! :hyper:

That's WAY too exciting :woohoo:

Ooooooooooo it's 4 o'clock now, can't you just say you're feeling sick and go home. Say it say it say it :hyper: SAY IT NOW

I can't wait to see the pics, I bet you'll make me so jealous :(
Have fun opening your package :woohoo:

By the way ....... I'm your best friend in the whole world
:star: SUPERJEN :star: :eye: I've got my eye on you

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:35 am
LOL SJ......yes you're my best friend in the whole world too...well at least my best friend in Victoria :)

Okay I opened the package and there are different ones to what I was expecting and unfortunately the Fafnir was not included this time around which I was kind of hoping for.....anyway I am really thrilled about this package and here are the first lot of pics.

1st pic: 20001-20015

2nd pic: Carl Zeiss promo

3rd pic: 20016-20030

4th pic: 20031-20045

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:43 am
Here are some more pics:

1st pic: fakes (I left some out as I forgot about the CNT fakes)

2nd pic: 20046-20060

3rd pic: Champion (with green underneath)

I was asking about this smurf and the Katalog description only last week or the week before and I had a feeling that one I bought had green underneath....I am really happy about this as it wouldn't be an easy variation to spot normally I believe.

4th pic: Card Player (with unpainted cards)

I don't think this is really rare but I have been after one of these for a while so it's nice to finally have one.

I will post more pics over the next few days as there are quite a few to get through....I still have to give them a bath yet which could take about 6 months.....but then the fun bit can begin.

Dyar

Postby steveparkes » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:57 am
Gosh, impressive stuff Dyar..Just where do you get all this stuff from? Do you buy multiple lots on ebay and then get them all send together :) :)

For the risk of sounding rude..nice package :shock: :o
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:04 am
Hi Steve

I buy from all different places in Europe and usually get them sent toone address to be combined. My friend in Germany usually pays for a lot of them as many people do not accept Paypal and then he sends out a package and I pay him while it's on the way. I let him decide what goes in so it's always a surprise as to what I get. He still has 6.5kg of smurfs there while another seller has over 310 smurfs still with the first package sent out next week as soon as they send me out my credit card. I went a little nuts and they cancelled the credit card but it has been totally paid off now and they are sending another one out this week.....so I'm ready to max it out again :D

Dyar

Postby steveparkes » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:06 am
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: WOWSERS!!

Makes me feel better..I have overdone it this month with the treestump,band and boat playsets..along with the windmill, large house, 3 bandset smurfs, 3 football smurfs, 3 2005 smurfs and 3 supersmurfs..gotta stop buying now..just gotta :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

Postby Smurf1303 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:30 am
Ah you guys, you make my habit sound moderate..

Package v exciting Dyar, particularly like the unpainted card player, might add that to my wants list too.

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:10 am

For the risk of sounding rude..nice package :shock: :o
:sofunny: That was rude but funny, Steve!! Somehow when I tell Dyar that he likes it :) :) Oh....ooopppssss....anyway, great smurfs, yeah that's it, SMURFS!!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:10 am
Ah you guys, you make my habit sound moderate..

Package v exciting Dyar, particularly like the unpainted card player, might add that to my wants list too.
Yes, it's great that Dyar makes the rest of us look like social smurfers instead of full blown addicts ;)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:12 am
yes, I think I do have a problem.... :-?

Anyway, here's the rest of the pics from the package today

I forgot the Tennis Player just below in the last pic so I added him in the next one

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:15 am
a few more...

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:17 am
A couple more smurfs...

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:20 am
Sorry about the quality of some of these...they are a bit dark or blurry :banghead:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:23 am
nearly finished now

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:27 am
Okay this is the end...I don't think I've left anything out :)

The Baseball Pen Set, 2 Show Offs & the Snowboarder were not actually part of this package.The Pen Set came in another package today and at lunch I went up to Kmart as I had to go near one for work...and couldn't help myself.
That's it...I hope you like the pics :D

Dyar

Postby steveparkes » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:40 am
That must have been a fantastic package to open Dyar..really good smurfs :D

Page 1 of 4

Login