Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 3
Postby Rachel » Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:52 am
Super Smurf Box Checklist
Hi guys, Dyar has come up with a great Super Smurf Box checklist, showing the different boxes that have been released.
Eventually the idea is to make it a printable version but for now at least here is a link to a page with it on:

Super Smurf Box Checklist
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:53 pm
Now thats a smurfy idea! Your'l have to let us know when its done so we can print it out. :-D Smurfy regards, Steve. :-D

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:45 am
I actually made an error with my super smurf boxes. The "Schtroumpfs A Schtroumpfs" ones are the same as the "SUPER Schlumpf/Smurf" ones. They have both of these sayings on either side of the boxes but I never realised before. I think I did notice a difference with at least one having a different saying on the other side but will get back to you once I confirm this.

Sorry for the error

Dyar

Postby XoioX2000 » Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:37 am
Like it! Like it!

Super duper Smurfy!
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby pekkelien » Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:48 am
there are ownly 3 different boxes arent there

super smurf (schtroumpf schlumpf)
olympiade
and new

are there more? :-?

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:27 pm
Hi Sven

Yes there are quite a few variations I have noticed. Here are the different variations that I have:

1. old blue Appluse box

2. Schtroumpfiade (with the 5 colours like the Olympic Rings but they look flowery to me)

3. Olympia Schlumpf (with Olympic Rings)

4. There is an English version of the above version as well that says SUPER-SCHLUMPF with ages 3 and up underneath.

There are 3 different versions of the black & yellow Schtroumpfs A Schtroumpfs box -

5. One variation of the above has Super Schlumpf Smurf!! on the other side in smaller writing.

6. A second variation of the above just has Super Schlumpf on the other side in big writing.

7. A third variation has the same background again but has the English words Super Smurf written on both sides on the box.

8. There is the English one with the word SMURF written in red

9. There is also the new blue polkadot version.

I think that is all of them. The checklist here is an older version I made up and hasn't been updated yet. I will be including the boxes as part of the checklists I am putting together over the next few weeks or years the way I am going.

I guess you can say that there are only 4 very different variations (which are: Applause, Olympic, Schtroumpfs, new polkadot) as a lot of the above are just slight changes in the wording/language as opposed to the overall design.

Hope this helps

Dyar

PS - If anyone knows of anymore then please let me know

PPS - Thanks Fram for your post regarding the new addition of no.7...it has been included in this post now.

Postby pekkelien » Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:41 am
wow didnt know that
good post :D

Postby Fram » Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:30 pm
Which version is this one? It seems to be yet another variation.
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby pekkelien » Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:15 am
Which version is this one? It seems to be yet another variation.
its not a super box fram

Postby Fram » Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:27 am
Wrong link. I meant this box. It looks very amateurish...

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:46 am
Hi Fram

LOL....I was thinking you had to know that was a book.

You are 100% right Fram with this box being another variation. This is a cross between no.5 & 6 on my list but once again is slightly different to both of those.

I have a few of these now but have only just got them in the last 2 weeks and have been meaning to update that list. I will do so over the weekend....and add the pics to make it clearer. I didn't know this one you mentioned even existed until the last 2 weeks but surely this would have to be it wouldn't it? That's 9 variations on the super smurf boxes....geez.

Thanks for posting this...very appreciated :D

Postby Fram » Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:52 am
My pleasure. I like those lists to be as complete as possible, and if I can help, I will not pass up.

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:55 am
Yes I agree Fram...I want it to be as comprehensive as well and hopefully we are there now. Still, if anyone finds anymore then please let me know and we will add it to our list.

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:38 am
Believe it or not I have found a 10th variation....hopefully I can finalise this deal and bring it home where I will post a pic of them all....man, how many are there?

Dyar

Postby Fram » Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:47 am

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:57 pm
Well I htought there were only about 4 at the start....and I keep finding more....so I suppose there could be more than 10 varaitions out there....and no Fram I won't be counting the boxes where you have drawn a moustache on the pictured smurf on the box.

Postby pekkelien » Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:54 am
10 ? are there so many

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:22 am
yes..hard to believe isn't it?

Although a there are a few that are the same design with different wording as in language....but still it's hard to believe there are 10 variations of these....if I can do that deal for the 10th one then I will post them all with pics and do a complete report on them all.

Dyar

Postby Fram » Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:03 pm
And then there is this exceptional one of a kind box. How do you categorize such a thing?

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:24 pm
I'm selling one of those on ebay at the moment, gosh he makes me look expensive!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... RK:MESE:IT
Page 1 of 3

Login