Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 3
Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:17 am
I received 3 packages today that featured some varied items like 3 mini smurf books which completes my collection of all 6 of these. The Hazero Gargamel, Black Angry, Papa with Book (no.1 in the Katalog) and also the River Raft figure which I bought to go with my Kwak River Raft because obviously it didn't have a smurf with it.

I am expecting the next 7 days to be a good week for smurf deliveries including a big one from Germany which I can't wait for.

Here the pic of todays arrivals

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:48 am
Oooh I need that Hazero Gargy 8-) Is he in good condition? You got him really cheap if I recall too :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:31 pm
Hi Stace

Yeah he looks to be in really good condition and he was really cheap too....no one else bidded I think....I was surprised I won it but glad I did.

Received more Murfies today too.....but only 2 so far (Baseball Batter & Laughing which was a surprise bonus smurf)

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:00 pm
I got some murfies today.......and the murfy dvds!! hip hip horray. You'll be glad to note Dyar I din't get any more sockels today :)
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:40 am
hip hip horray from me too......a non sockel day keeps your total at bay....hip hip horray

What Murfies did you get Linda? :)

Dyar :D

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:43 am
I got a hangglider and a discus super. Also a mushroom roof for my log car from the awesome JT.

Plus Vol 4 and 5 of the smurfy dvds

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:24 am
hi! nice stuff!

that big gargamel bank is superb!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:52 pm
Nice big Gargamel Dyar :D

Lucky you

Raelene

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:32 pm
I got my two fake big kings today (one 11cm and the other 5.5 cm) -- they seem to be the third type of fakes going around -- looks better than the ones that body is all white. There is no paint missing, the parts move very well and I'm quite pleased with my new big murfies....I took pics but will upload them tomorrow. Here is the link --
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1

And they now have a RED king as well...now I need this one to go with my other guys :) It never ends, does it??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:01 pm
I like the red one Stace....that looks very nice :D

I have received another 3 packages today so that's 8 in 3 days......I wish every week was like this one.....and I really like the stuff I got today too.....don't worry Linda, no sockels......wish they grew on trees but after looking around and talking to some poor old sap apparently they don't......maybe I should try to plant a sockel tree before spring.

Dyar

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:06 pm
Hi Staci

Excellent little Kings :D

I saw Dyar brought a red one and i got a bit excited and got one myself.

I clicked on the the link before i read that you needed that one also Staci.

If you you want the one i just got let me know.

Sorry, i feel really bad now :(

Raelene

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:49 pm
I think the seller would have a ton of them Raelene...so I am sure Stace will be able to get one...if not she is more than welcome to have mine of course but I don't think it would be a problem as these sellers sell them for weeks on end.

Dyar

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:17 am
When I got home there was another package as well so that makes 9 packages in 3 days although most of them are pretty small. I am still waiting on the BIG one which should be here soon.

Here the pics of today's arrivals which featured the S/ette Applause Car (just need the Yellow Scooter now), Indian S/ette rohling, Gardener with unpainted eyes, Jubilee Mechanic, Jouloux Christmas Smurfs and some wonderful fakes.

Here are the pics:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:19 am
Here the fakes....it's so nice to have something different once you get the basic set and I really like these now...although Attom, you may get a letter of complaint from Mrs Dyar :)

I love the Papa with his feet together...I haven't seen that one before.

Postby Gerda » Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:59 am
I have seen alot of those big kings around lately, I have a question Stace, Is the little one just like the big one just smaller? The only down side to those is the seller refuses to combine shipping so I have been putting off buying them since money is tight right now since I have ventured into the gnome world...

gerda

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:14 am
Hey Rae - it's ok - there is another one up for auction this morning, so no need to worry. Thanks for asking though, you two are sweet :D

And Gerda, the little one is exactly like the big one - the seller I got my two from did the auction for both and the shipping was pretty steep but worth it, in my opinion. They actually came in two separate parcels though from Hong Kong in only 4 days. When they first started putting up this particular king with the yellow robe, I kept losing out (the BIN was pretty high and the starting price low), so I emailed the seller to see how many he had and he said he'd keep putting them up for a while. It looks like they have started making this red one, which I haven't seen until this week, so I got all excited. The quality on this particular one is pretty good -- don't know about the other fakes from other sellers though. I really don't like the one that is all white (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 80097&rd=1 ) he freaks me out :)

And this seller appears to have the exact same king but for a lot higher start price and HIGH shipping (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 62449&rd=1)

And here's the REAL king -- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 56423&rd=1 ..I know Rach has this one and it looks soooooo nice but very expensive :(

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:55 am
Hi Staci

Thanks for that :D
Glad we're still friends :) :)

Real nice i am, Staci does something nice for me on Ebay then i repay the favour by snapping up the auction she posted. :shock:

I promise i will read a post properly before i bid in the future everybody :D

Raelene

Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:10 am
Well I just bought the big Gold one for myself today...its kinda therapy for missing out on the big lot yesterday. (Now that my heart rate is back down to normal.)

I saw scorpino has a jubilee aerobic smurf for $1Euro today Dyar...do you have that one yet?

Linda

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:49 am
Here is a picture of a few of my big smurfs, including the new kings :) The kings are made of some kind of hard plastic vinyl and very light weight, the digger is extremely heavy and papa is a plastoy, also on the heavy side.

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:49 am
Real nice i am, Staci does something nice for me on Ebay then i repay the favour by snapping up the auction she posted. :shock:
No prob, Rae :D :)
Page 1 of 3

Login