Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby attombomb7 » Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:05 am
hi guys!

I received my first smurf mirror item...and I must say its alot kooler then I expected! I may even go mad for them!

off course this is also a FAKE item....

here he is!

approx 9" x 6"

Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Fram » Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:13 am
He is indeed fake and cool, adn I hadn't seen him before, but he is from a whole range of mirrors of Smurfs in the same style. I know of at least three different other models, two with one smurf and one with two of them, IIRC.
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Gerda » Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:15 pm
WOW.. could you imagine wakeing up and seeing that in the mirror in the morning :yikes:

gerda

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:04 pm
Here's another smurf mirror -- Dracusmurf may need a friend :)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 51910&rd=1
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:30 pm
I love the description in that auction Stace:

THIS IS A PERFECT CONDITION SMURF MIRROR THAT IS IN PERFECT CONDITION

I may email them and ask if it is in good condition :)

Hi Attom

That Dracula one is really nice...I find it harder to believe that the others would be as cool as the Dracula one. I would love one of these someday too.

Dyar

PS - One of my middle names is inspired by Dracula.....the "Draka-Dica" part is based on a story of mine about a vampire character named Andica Drake....I can't remember too much about it now as it was a long time ago and too much blood has passed under the bridge.

Postby attombomb7 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:50 am
LOL!!!

thanks dyar! that was funny! and thanks too stacy I will watch the smurfy mirror..

I have no idea why I even got the mirror but he is very kool!

and thanks too! Fram!:)
so far he is now in my bathroom! :shock:
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:43 am
Maybe I should sell my bathroom mirror on Ebay and say it's an authentic vampire mirror. When they complain that they can't see the vampire I will remind them that vampires can't be seen in mirrors and make them feel rather stupid for even asking......see how many I can sell before I get negative feedback and kicked off Ebay.....actually I may pass on that....that would mean no more smurfies.

Okay scrap that idea

I suppose invisible smurfs would be tricky to package and make it look like there was something in there wouldn't it?

Give me time...I will come up with something....Linda, can you take over hi-jacking this thread while I go back to the drawing board for a minute.....mmm

Dyar

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:52 am
Maybe I should sell my bathroom mirror on Ebay and say it's an authentic vampire mirror. When they complain that they can't see the vampire I will remind them that vampires can't be seen in mirrors and make them feel rather stupid for even asking......see how many I can sell before I get negative feedback and kicked off Ebay.....

Dyar
:haha:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:12 am
:banghead: <-----DOH! How am I supposed to remain anonymous if my name's over there????

:star: LINDA :star:

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:26 am
:sofunny: Now there's a hijacking for you!!!! :sofunny:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:36 pm
I am a bit concerned the amount of times my Jack is high on this forum...that can't be good.

I am also really worried about the anonymous hijacker on here....although I have a suspicion that it could be Linda in disguise....I've seen her do this type of thing before.....not sure why she would accept smurfs or Stace though.

:-?

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login