Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Raresmurf » Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:46 am
I wanted to update you all on my "The Candy Store" Smurf-A-Gram collecting...here you go, I have another 5 on the way....(yes, I am a fruit cake!!!)

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:49 am
WOWSERS!!!!

That's an awful lot of them......I am still after my first one although I am not chasing the sockels as hard as the regualr smurfs.......you have more Candy Store smurfs than I have sockels in my whole collection.

Very impressive :D

Dyar

Postby Raresmurf » Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:51 am
This is the only Sockel I am collecting...I am trying to get more...but at average €10 each - it does get expensive...

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:02 am
Yes I am umming and arring over buying more of these, but they don't sell that well for me, it took me ages to shift my last one. I can get more though Dyar so don't worry, next time I decide to do a deal I'll get you one. :cheers:

Postby attombomb7 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:26 am
hi!

they look! AWESOME! like a candy army!!

very nice Raresmurf!

I can understand how you can fall in love with certain smurfs!!!:)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:20 am
Hiya , very cute smurfs. You'll soon have a whole window ledge full of them :D Lucie

Postby Raresmurf » Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:57 pm
You right Karen, they probably hard to shirft. I won't be selling these though...I love these ones!
Yes I am umming and arring over buying more of these, but they don't sell that well for me, it took me ages to shift my last one. I can get more though Dyar so don't worry, next time I decide to do a deal I'll get you one. :cheers:

Postby Raresmurf » Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:58 pm
Thanks Attom! Candy army...lol! :cheers:
hi!

they look! AWESOME! like a candy army!!

very nice Raresmurf!

I can understand how you can fall in love with certain smurfs!!!:)

Postby Raresmurf » Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:59 pm
L&S,

My cabinet is already bursting at the seams... :( I may have to stick them all on the window ledge! :D
Hiya , very cute smurfs. You'll soon have a whole window ledge full of them :D Lucie

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:38 pm
You right Karen, they probably hard to shirft. I won't be selling these though...I love these ones!
They are definitely a good investment though. They are probably hard for me to sell because they are much easier to get hold of in the US and at the end of the day the UK market for smurfs is not very big compared to the rest of Europe and the US. But... with the smurf movie hopefully going to happen then in a few years time you could find yourself sitting on a little goldmine. :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:32 am
I can get more though Dyar so don't worry, next time I decide to do a deal I'll get you one. :cheers:
Hey thank you Karen, that would be really nice of you as I would like to get one of these.....it would be my first promo sockel.....I am not the world's biggest collector of sockels (still in single figures)....but it would be nice to have one of these ones.

Thank you

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login