Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:18 am
I received 3 packages today including 5 more OMOs, a beautiful fake house from Rudd and these unidentified fricken smurfs.....they all have the markings 'Peyo Schlumpfe' on them except the one with the big red thing between his legs who has the markings 'Peyo Ferrero'.

Can anyone tell me what these are as I really don't have a clue?
Thank you

Dyar

Postby Fram » Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:50 am
Very old Kinder Surprise Egg Smurfs (1981 and / or 1983). You can often see them on eBay Germany. Those you have there are in a very good condition, they are often very badly rubbed. I have no idea of prices, some can fetch very high prices but I don't know which ones...
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:56 am
I got two in that big lot I got the purple mechanic in, Dyar. One was the telephone one and I can't remember the other one...I don't think its like any you have there.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Tojo » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:19 am
Hi Dyar,

take a look here. This is a German surprise-egg collectors website which also has a shop:-

http://www.eierlei.de/default.php?R=50& ... &year=1984

Shame you didn't get the one doing the egg-&-spoon race or the one with the stilts. That would have been brilliant.

:cheers:
tojo
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Raresmurf » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:24 am
I have a few of these that I'm trying to get rid of...One question though, are there fakes out there?

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:48 am
Great info, Tojo. I saw those Olympic ones on ebay, a full set (I think) two days ago and was thinking "Sheez they're expensive" but now that I've seen that I guess they were relatively cheap. The stilts one was definitely in the lot and the skipping rope....don't think the egg and spoon one was though.

Edit: Oh wait here they are: It does have the stilts and egg and spoon. I guess this IS cheap then.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 18848&rd=1
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby XoioX2000 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:57 am
There are a lot of fakes for the actual stilts, skipping rope and the egg and spoon one. You can easily spot them as the plastic is a lot more brutal.

The Smurfs themselves (monobloc hard plastic) are often easy to find.
It is the accessories which are hard, as they have often been lost in the mist of time.

900 EUR for the egg and spoon or the stilts is a lot of money though!

I have seen complete sets of 8 going for 250 to 300 EUR (Which I still think is expensive).

I keep meaning to put that site up with all the pics... got to make time... :banghead:

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:53 pm
Hey thanks to all of you guys......that info was great and now I know a lot more about these.

I had seen them around but never paid too much attention to them but bidded on them because they were interesting....famous last bid thoughts.

I think I won the auction for about 8 euros so the price wasn't too bad going on that website you posted the link to Tojo.

Thanks guys....I knew you people would know about these :D

Dyar

Postby XoioX2000 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:41 am
Have you seen the price of that BPZ! 199 EUR.
No wonder why there are a lot of fakes around! Even for the BPZ!!!

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby attombomb7 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:07 am
hi

just be extra careful in buying those Olympia kinder smurfs...

if you notice most of the accessories have been faked..

there are even variation colors! LOL of the flute ...

the egg is mass produced as well..

I think this has ruined the values of these smurfs..

they can be picked up for peanuts now! :D :D :beer:
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:36 am
BUGGER...I paid cash too.....it would of been cheaper to post a few peanuts over......actually peanut butter spreads even further for real value....the problem is that peanuts are not as easy to conceal and I would hate for the seller to get the envelope and find nothing but the shells left in the letter.

Dyar

Postby attombomb7 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:39 pm
NUTS!!:)

beer nuts? walnuts? pea nuts?? brazil nuts! coco nuts! wal nuts!

cash ewnuts! cherrie nuts! and smurfy blue nuts!:)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)
Page 1 of 1

Login