Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Raresmurf » Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:32 pm
Long time no speak. I hope everyone is well.

Quick Question...is this a real or fake smurf...I can't find it in the catalog...

Postby Gerda » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:22 pm
I saw this auction too, I think it is a fake.. I am saying this only because if you look at all the other sparkasse promos most of the logos are in red, but they are all on the back of the smurfs, not the front. So I am thinking it is fake, But I will say I don't know for sure, just my opinion.

anyone else know?? :-? :-?

gerda

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:18 pm
Hi Raresmurf

I haven't seen this one either and although some of the Sparkasse emblems are black I agree with Gerda that I have never seen one on the chest nor have I seen a Totchbearer one.....still, this is only from what I have seen so maybe Rach, Jim II or Attom can provide better info.

Dyar

Postby Raresmurf » Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:29 am
Thnaks guys, Anyone else got any ideas?

Postby Raresmurf » Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:22 am
anyone else...bump

Postby Rachel » Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:46 pm
Hiya, sorry I haven't seen one of these before either. Maybe by posting the auction it might be easier to give more of a judgement knowing what else the seller has for sale. I often look at the whole picture of what the seller has for sale and what they have sold in the past when deciding what is original. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Raresmurf » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:23 am
I have spoken to the seller, very nice guy. He said he can't gaurantee it, but he got a load from a "Savings Bank Manager"
Page 1 of 1

Login