Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Pointblank » Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:03 pm
Hey guys,
I checked out an antique store that a buddy of mine said had some Smurfs. They had quite a few, but were overpriced on most.

They also had a Gold colored Smurfette that was labeled as a German Prototype for $20.00.

They also had a totally white Brainy Smurf that was labeled as unpainted for $15.00.

I had never seen a gold one before, but I believe the Brainy smurf was a "raw" smurf? Sorry I am new.

Have any ideas about them? Also should I get these, are they rare?

Postby Rachel » Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:33 pm
Hi, they do sound like interesting smurfs but without pics it is a bit difficult to tell what we are talking about. The brainy smurf sounds like a raw as you mentioned, as to it's worth, difficult to say. It is not in the catalogues and Ebay is unpredictable regarding raws because there are so many fakes about. :-?
As for the smurfette, what sort of figure is she?
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:26 pm
Well if it was me then I would more than likely buy them as I love the raws or different type of ones. I have been after a raw Brainy for a while without luck so I wouldn't need much prompting. They do sound expensive in general but since I haven't seen these around then they may actually be cheap or in any case hard to find so they may just be well worth purchasing.

If you do get them then I would love to see pics of them as they sound really interesting.

Cheers

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login