Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:52 am
Yay...I received my Cowboy pen set MIB today

Doh!......
Dyar Cryer

PS - At least I can say mine came with more pieces :(

Postby Fram » Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:00 am
Was it described that way? Or was the box unopened and had the seller no way of knowing it? Otherwise that would be very disingenious (?), very rude to sell it like that. Poor Dyar! :hug:
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:11 am
No I believe the seller had no knowledge of it being broken and that it must of happened along the way to Australia.....I would like to believe that at least anyway as the seller was very nice. He says if he can find another pen that he will send one to me free of charge. However it may not be that easy to find a spare one so I guess I will just have to stop spilling the milk on the floor because it makes Mrs Dyar cry.

Actually it is very disappointing though as I was quite excited to get my first one of these and the fact it was MIB and never previously used made it even more special. I guess the weight of the base must of crushed it but there isn't much I can do besides try to find a replacement later on. I will keep a look out for parts on ebay.

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:14 pm
Noooo. :(

Oh Dyar, I hate it when that happens, luckily smurfs don't break very easily but the harder plastic accessories sometimes do. Such a shame, any chance of a drop of super glue doing the job, I know it won't be perfect but at least you could still display it. :-?
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 1 of 1

Login