Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby cadger » Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:42 pm
I got to thinking after watching smurfs on ebay that sell for in my eyes crazy money :-? and just wanted to know what everybody else thought was the rarist smurf, and what it could be worth, as I dont think you can beleve what the papers say :shock: , or can you? :)

Cadger smurf collector from birth
Service with a smurf

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:32 pm
I'm not sure what would be the rarest but these ones are pretty expensive, Cadger: The Christmas Cord Prototypes. That price was from 2001 too so who knows how much they would go for now???

http://www.mushroomvillage.com/smurfs-museum.html

I vaguely remember there being info on them on Blueimps too??? Is that right Rachel?

As for those astros....5000 GBP sounds a lot!! I've got one on ebay at the moment and its at $13AU
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:07 pm
Linda - you are right - there is a bit on Rach's site re: these prototypes as well...hope you don't mind me putting the link up, R :D

http://www.blueimps.com/smurfynews.html
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:36 pm
I would of said these 3 Chrissy ones too....unless someone wants to buy a solid gold textered Rollerskater. I only have one of them (unless there is a demand) and they could be worth almost as much as these (if people offer me that amount) or could go for a bit cheaper. First in best scammed so don't sit back and think you will find these on ebay at a later stage as I don't want to be suspended. I am selling this/these one/s for a limited time only as I am only mortal and may die one day.

anyone interested please email me at:

dyar@cha-ching.com

Dyar

Postby attombomb7 » Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:20 pm
gee! I was sure it was my homemade muster smurf that was the rarest????

:) :) :)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:00 am
What date is that paper from Cadger? It doesn't look recent, is it? :-?

Postby Fram » Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:58 am
I think the rarest Smurf that has been normally (in shops) for sale are the two praying Smurfs (a few hundred Euros for a genuine one), the rarest Smurf item that has been for sale from Schleich is the Schlumpf burg (around 2000 Euro), and the rarest promo is hard to determine, but the Wiwa bottle must come close (700 Euro, I believe). Muster smurfs, prototypes, testversions, ... have never been officially for sale, and then you get crazy prices, while it gets very hard to determine if they are real or not.
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Rachel » Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:32 pm
Hi guys, I think I would agree that the 3 christmas prototypes do seem to be the rarest smurfs out there. :-D

Cadger, I don't actually remember that article in the newspaper about the high value of the astro smurf but many people mentioned it when I first got back into collecting again. I actually thought that it must have been the astro playset that had the silly high value mentioned so I am really glad you posted the newspaper pic, I now know the facts. :D

Any chance of a closer scan of the newspaper?
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:31 pm
Hi there all

Yes i must agree with you all i think the rarest smurfs are the 3 christmas smurfs and not forgetting the infamous i heart n y smurf

but for me it's the the rugby smurf with blue shirt red shorts and blue socks just cannot find anywere must be on a world tour :)

:cheers: Simon

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:22 pm
Unfortunately Simon...it doesn't look like he will be touring Australia anytime soon :banghead:

I would settle for a Rugby player without a yellow shirt...I would actually settle for a variation to my common one even if he had a yellow shirt....actually I could settle for a cup of tea and a biscuit right now as it's morning tea time.

Dyar

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:39 pm
hi!

sorry but he isn't here either:)

maybe he is praying with some smurfs??

:) :) :) :) :)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby cadger » Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:31 pm
Thanks for all your answers folks :D , sorry for me delay but havent got my new computer up and running yet so still use the better halfs laptop, when she comes round to my house :banghead: ! Cant believe them christmas cord smurfs, wow :shock: :shock: the paper is from 1995. when me mum brought it home i couldnt believe :eek: it, in the paper there is a 2page spread showing collectors smurfs and there collections and a smurf hotline (some person in a smurf suite who sings or some crap :) :) :cheers:
Cadger smurf collector from birth
Service with a smurf
Page 1 of 1

Login