Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:46 am
Just wanted to thank Robin for the nice Yellow Sledgehammer smurf that arrived today. He's really nice and I really appreciated you sending me one of these.

I also received that Cottage in the Irwin packaging minus the Snappy smurf but that was cool to have another different type of box...and I also received the Gargamel's Castle pop-up playset. This is the first one I have of one of these Pop-up playsets and I thought it was going quite cheap so I bidded and won it for half the price of what I was thinking of buying them for elsewhere. This one was MIB too which was nice.

However the best addition was the Sledgehammer so a big thank you for that Robin and I will return the favour with something that you need when you get the time.

All the best

Dyar

Postby hfos » Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:39 am
Quite welcome! :D Glad it appears to have arrived unharmed.

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:42 am
Quite welcome! :D Glad it appears to have arrived unharmed.
Hi Robin

There was no way it could of got harmed in that packaging...that soft spongey stuff is perfect for protecting smurfs.

Thanks again

Andrew

Postby XoioX2000 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:03 pm
Wow! I like it! Very nice!

If I may say: Robin if you have another of these I'm interested...

It's just that if Syd has a yellow sleghammer now, he is going to hit me with it, just as I was getting used to hit him with the brown one... Now the mallet is bigger of course, but I think a yellow sledgehammer is better, badder and will cause Syd to be knocked out for longer: think about it more time while he can't go on eBay!

Just a thought...

Of course there is always fire but Syd smells when he's burnt coz he starts farting... ask Staci: she knows! (It may be due to the rancid old beer consumed on Australia day, but hey, who's counting!)

Linda: is it POS day today? (Pick On Syd )

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:07 pm
Linda: is it POS day today? (Pick On Syd )
Hi David

No it's not Pick on Syd or Pick on Dyar day today. I think that was really mean of us to do that and maybe we should all send Dyar & Syd a smurf each to make amends. I am thinking of sending the rarest ones I have and I would encourage everyone to do the same...don't you think.

Linda

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:09 pm
Wow...thanks Linda

I couldn't accept all of your rare smurfs....well I suppose if it would make you guys feel better then I would be willing to help you all out.

You guys are the best :hug:

Dyar

Postby Fram » Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:00 am
:haha:
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:16 am

Hi David

No it's not Pick on Syd or Pick on Dyar day today. I think that was really mean of us to do that and maybe we should all send Dyar & Syd a smurf each to make amends. I am thinking of sending the rarest ones I have and I would encourage everyone to do the same...don't you think.

Linda
ahahahaha pinch yourself Dyar cos I think you're dreaming :o

I'm beginning to think its POL day...first Frammy now you...sheez...you go to work for a day and.........

Linda
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Fram » Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:59 am
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :badger: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:24 am
LOL how cute Fram...it took so long to load I was thinking "What on earth did he post an empty message for...and gee he sure hid that secret message well."

I see the badger but where's the sheep???

Postby Fram » Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:37 am
Underneath the horizontal line, there are two sheep. Look very closely and I'm sure you'll see them. They look like this shumping jeep :sheep:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:43 am
yeah yeah yeah...those two sentinals are always there...I was expecting to see a sheep in the hugs ;)

I am tired...two days of sitting around at work doing nothing is exhausting after a year of sitting around home doing nothing.

Postby pekkelien » Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:01 pm
thanks robin for telling me that store i think i will visit it in a couple off weeks :D
Page 1 of 1

Login