Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby hfos » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:00 am
Like I said in that other thread, today was a good day for smurfs!

Postby attombomb7 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:15 am
Hi !

I love your goodies!! those hammer smurfs and the handicapped

and the wonderful blue skiing rope smurfette --I have been after her for a while!

and the amazing smurfs with sockels and flags!! WOW!

did you get lucky on EBAY?? you buyin doubles??or more?/
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:29 am
Really nice buys!! :cheers:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:31 am
Wow....there are some really nice smurfs in that lot and a few I would love to have. Like Attom, I have been after the blue Skipping Rope Smurfette for a while as well and those sockels are really nice too. The yellow Sledgehammers are beautiful and another that I have been after for a while.

Now that is one lucky day you had....congratulations

Dyar

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:53 am
He's drooling, watch out everyone Dyar is drooling!!!! :) :) :) He's seen that yellow sledgehammer and now thinks he is in smurf heaven! :)

Postby hfos » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:34 pm
Hi everyone, I got them from a shop here in Eindhoven. They had just got a whole new batch, the 'regular' smurfs were 4 euro's each and de supersmurfs were 5 euro's each..! What a deal, eh?

They had a couple of drawers full of them, and if you're looking for any of those smurfs above let me know, I'll go again next tuesday (they're closed on mondays) and see what they have left. They had plenty of all of them!

To be honest I'd much rather get them & sell them to you people for how much I got them than eBay them off to the highest bidder.

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:47 pm
Oh no watch out for Dyar drool!! LOL! It's very slippery in here today. Awesome finds and photos, Robin! I would love a yellow sledgehammer too - will PM you in a minute :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby pekkelien » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:53 pm
im interested in trading 1 off those yellow sledge hammers
see my ebay for all my doubles :)

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:00 pm
I think Rachel would like a yellow sledge hammer also, she is really busy at the moment so I thought I'd stick my hand up for her. :) Or is that cheating? :)

Postby hfos » Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:11 pm
Right, if you could send me PM's I'll reply ASAP. I'm going back to the shop on tuesday (they're not open before then) to see if they have any left and confiscate those as well. It's all going a bit fast right now so I can't promise you anything (besides the people I've already promised yellow hammer smurfs), but if you leave me a message I'll definately get back to you.

Postby TYK86 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:51 pm
That are some really nice smurfs :D :D

love the one in the cage. the only time I saw one i didn't bought it :( :(
and btw hfos why don't you buy smurf in Venlo their they are much cheaper or do you already know that. :D :D :-D .
And thanx for the info about Eindhoven i've visited Eindhoven a few times but didn't know about the comicshop
:cheers:

Teun(TYK86)

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:04 pm
Will you guys from The Netherlands be going to Schtroumpf Passion?

Postby hfos » Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:25 pm
@ Teun: Seuren in Venlo is actually my regular smurf shop! This was the first time Eppo had something like this (that I know of).

@ Karen: I didn't know about Schtroumpf Passion, is it like a smurf fair?

Postby TYK86 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:58 pm
Hi Karen

same question as hfos for me; what is schtroumpf passion. :D :D

Teun(TYK86).

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:06 pm
Yes Schtroumpf Passion is a Smurf Fair held near Brussels next April. It is discussed in this thread here

http://kittyscavern.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=239

Rachel and I are both going. I know when I went to Amsterdam I went by train from Brussels so I assumed maybe you would be going if rail links are good.

Postby hfos » Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:25 pm
Hi Karen,
I found that thread, usually I use the 'search' function before asking questions... oh, well.
I think the dutch 'Foundation of smurf collectors' is organizing a smurf fair of their own, in March. If I have any funds left after that, I might go to Brussels in April :D.

Postby TYK86 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:26 pm
thats fantastic that means I only have to take the international train from the hague to brussel. and I only have to pay for the little trip from the dutch border till brussel. :D :D

Postby Rachel » Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:00 pm
Hi Robin, looks like you had a very smurfy day, great finds. :D

Oh I wish there were shops like that here in the UK. To find smurfs would be one thing but to find hard to find smurfs like you did, wow! :cheers:

I think Karen menioned, I would love one of those yellow sledge hammers if they have any left in the shop or if you wish to trade for something. :D (Thanks Karen :-D )

It would be great to see you guys from Holland at the smurf passion as well, I haven't had much time to think about it yet as things are a bit busy right now but it isn't that far away............ :o :dance:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby pekkelien » Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:22 am
im sure going
where are those shops in holland?
Page 1 of 1

Login