Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 2
Postby Raresmurf » Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:57 am
Hi Guys,

I know Pekkelien has already posted a thread like this but it is slowly deteriating to general chat. It would be great to have one thread with your latest buys or aquasitions for the week/day/month. We can discuss the history and the info on that relevent smurf.

It also will help in gauging the price of some of these smurfs? (I could be wrong.)

Try post photos as it makes it so much fun and interesting.

I hope this is ok Pekkelien?

Post ya photos of those recent buys starting from this week...I'll start!

My lastest buy:
Endress+Hausman SMURF - Buy It Now - €29
White Crater Superman Smurf - Buy It Now - €15.74

Postby Fram » Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:04 am
Oh, he's ugly! Badly finished. Nice buy though!
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Raresmurf » Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:06 am
really? :( :( :( :( - I got a reject - Are these a pvc paint or some other type of paint? I know that ain't made of PVC?
Oh, he's ugly! Badly finished. Nice buy though!

Postby Fram » Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:16 am
I know nothing else about this one, and perhaps they are all like that, I don't know. It was just my first reaction. Sorry!
Good idea though, about this thread, it could become very very long...
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Raresmurf » Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:19 am
No problem - thanks for your thoughts...maybe this thread is a bad idea...
I know nothing else about this one, and perhaps they are all like that, I don't know. It was just my first reaction. Sorry!
Good idea though, about this thread, it could become very very long...
Postby pekkelien » Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:24 am
Hi Guys,

I know Pekkelien has already posted a thread like this but it is slowly deteriating to general chat. It would be great to have one thread with your latest buys or aquasitions for the week/day/month. We can discuss the history and the info on that relevent smurf.

It also will help in gauging the price of some of these smurfs? (I could be wrong.)

Try post photos as it makes it so much fun and interesting.

I hope this is ok Pekkelien?

Post ya photos of those recent buys starting from this week...I'll start!

My lastest buy:
Endress+Hausman SMURF - Buy It Now - €29
White Crater Superman Smurf - Buy It Now - €15.74

:x :x :x :x :x :angry: :angry:

:) :) :) sure its okay :D

Postby Raresmurf » Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:47 am
I've decided this will be manic to manage...Rachel/Karen - Please could you delete this thread? :D

Postby pekkelien » Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:48 am
I've decided this will be manic to manage...Rachel/Karen - Please could you delete this thread? :D
aks if they would make a section off it like they did on the unkataloqued stuff

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:17 am
do you really want to delete this??
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)
Postby steveparkes » Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:32 am
Don't worry Raresmurf, they are all as ugly as yours :) You didn't get a reject - they are made from a type of material called 'Polystone'. The company that made him as a promo are called 'Endress+Hauser' not 'Endress+Hausman' and they were available in Belgium, France & Italy and limited to 4000.
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Raresmurf » Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:38 am
from experiance on my website - thread like this are an absolute nuisense! The get some big and slow everything down...So yes - please delete it... :cheers:
do you really want to delete this??

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:20 am
It could be fun to see what everyone gets.

I just got a splendid Rollerskating Smurfette from David the friendly Dragon.....with markings W Germany. It's the one without the red shoe laces which is not regarded as very rare but it was one that I didn't have so I am calling David my best friend at the moment.....remember it wasn't just a smurf....it was a Rollerskater

:woohoo: :dancing: :woohoo: :dancing: :woohoo: :dancing:

Dyar

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:43 pm
It could be fun to see what everyone gets.

I just got a splendid Rollerskating Smurfette from David the friendly Dragon.....with markings W Germany. It's the one without the red shoe laces which is not regarded as very rare but it was one that I didn't have so I am calling David my best friend at the moment.....remember it wasn't just a smurf....it was a Rollerskater

:woohoo: :dancing: :woohoo: :dancing: :woohoo: :dancing:

Dyar
By your a cheap date Dyar, a rollerskating smurf and your anybody's. :D
lucie

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:59 pm
Well you might have to buy me a drink as well Lucie...but yeah after that anyone could have me.....Mrs Dyar is actually willing to buy the Rollerskater and the drinks if anyone is interested :sad:

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:17 pm
Awwww :( :beer:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:35 pm
Always willing to drink from your cups Stace :cheers:

:oopz: did I say that out aloud?

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:40 am
Always willing to drink from your cups Stace
Nearly choked then! :yikes:
Postby pekkelien » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:41 am
Don't worry Raresmurf, they are all as ugly as yours :) You didn't get a reject - they are made from a type of material called 'Polystone'. The company that made him as a promo are called 'Endress+Hauser' not 'Endress+Hausman' and they were available in Belgium, France & Italy and limited to 4000.
youre correct

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:50 am
Always willing to drink from your cups Stace :cheers:

:oopz: did I say that out aloud?
You did, but I don't think anyone heard :) Here's to my cups :cheerz: :cheerz:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:05 am
Well you might have to buy me a drink as well Lucie...but yeah after that anyone could have me.....Mrs Dyar is actually willing to buy the Rollerskater and the drinks if anyone is interested :sad:

Here you go Dyar, here's your drink :beer: . Enjoy Lucie :D
Page 1 of 2

Login