Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby JT » Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:02 pm
This collection of various bits and few hits came today. I finally got ice hockey smurf in good condition (and with real stick).
Too bad I was so exited that hands kept shaking when I took this picture. It isn´t very good :)

Janne

Postby Fram » Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:06 pm
For a moment I thought he was using Azrael as his stick 8-) But it's a nice lot, with the two swordfighters and so on.
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby JT » Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:16 pm
For a moment I thought he was using Azrael as his stick 8-)
I noticed same thing after I posted pic :)
Too bad neither of swordsman are undamaged. Tip of sword is broken and other one has lost entire sword :(
Two face masks can be usefull though.

J

Postby attombomb7 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:25 pm
hi JT

its looks like a really fun lot to me!

lots of goodies!!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby JT » Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:54 pm
Does anyone know anything about that mushroom? I think it´s from umbrella smurf, but it looks so different to my variation... :-?
Janne

Postby attombomb7 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:58 pm
HI

I think it could be from the smurf who drives a log car?? it has a umbrella mushroom ..
????
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website

Postby JT » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:04 pm
Yep Attom.
You´re right. I´ve checked it up from Blue Imps and it indeed belongs to Log car.

Janne

Postby attombomb7 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:09 pm
no problem!

maybe you can add a stick or stem?? and use it as a standing mushroom?/or glue it somehow to a log or tree for display??
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website

Postby Fram » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:13 pm
That just gave me a remake idea: you could use it like in Asterix: get two smurfs to carry it on their shoulders or on their hands (cakesmurf without the cake or so), and put Papa or King or Emperor on top, like they carry the village chief around in Asterix!
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby JT » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:14 pm
Good ideas Attom and Fram :) . I might use it for decoration (Asterix style sounds cool)... but there might be someone looking for one to his/hers Log car.

Janne

Postby Rachel » Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:33 pm
That is a nice lot there JT, I am sure you will use the mushroom top somehow and nice green furniture to play with. :cool:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby pekkelien » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:00 am
That just gave me a remake idea: you could use it like in Asterix: get two smurfs to carry it on their shoulders or on their hands (cakesmurf without the cake or so), and put Papa or King or Emperor on top, like they carry the village chief around in Asterix!
good idea and king smurf on the top maybe?

Postby TYK86 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:40 am
Very smurfy lot. expecially the one with the frites. :beer:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:18 am
For a moment I thought he was using Azrael as his stick
LOL...it does too.

I just bought an Ice Hockey player without the stick today for $2 so I can add some of those Hockey Sticks from the Astroniks to. I think they should look nice providing they actually fit of course...if not I will add an Azrael like you have JT to it.

I think it's cool having some spare pieces though as you never know what you will need later on as I have several smurfs that are missing bits and pieces. I also guess they are perfect for making home made fakes as well.

Some nice additions JT

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login