Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Grizz » Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:03 am
Hi Guys,

I found this Smurfette today in my daughters pyjama draw!!!

She seems to have 2 pin type things on her back so I am assuming she was once on a stand of some sort? She does not seem to have any other markings. Any help appreciated!

ImageImage

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:12 am
Hi Grizz

I have never seen that one before but I am sure someone here will recognise it because if they don't then it doesn't exist.

How cool though...wish I found it in my pyjama drawer......not that I have pyjamas of course.....but still would love to find that one as she looks really cool.

Dyar

Postby Grizz » Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:15 am
So far I have found 11 smurfs in her room!!! I'm going on a proper hunt tomorrow to see how much I can find. I also found another Hiker in her undy drawer! :-D

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:23 am
Geez my Hiker is always in my drawers, he's starting to get annoying. :)

Postby Grizz » Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:37 am
trying...very...hard...to...refrain...from....making....'deep crevice'...comments...and...the...like.

Postby Fram » Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:43 am
Hmm, our Smurfettes our naughty today. I think I'll keep quiet, sit back, relax and enjoy 8)
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:46 am
You do "crack" me up Grizz, lol :)

Postby Grizz » Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:48 am
Yes but my humour is not part of the 'hole' person!

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:19 am
I hope the overall hole isn't the humourous bit

Dyar

PS - Oh no, why didn't I follow Fram's lead.

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:23 am
Well at least with this type of chatter there will no longer be a sag in Syd's flag.

Dyar

Postby Grizz » Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:26 am
Yeah but it's not getting my Smurfette ID'ed tho is it now! :)

Postby smurf addict » Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:07 am
hi

my friend has a flute with a similar smurfette attached to the front of it. i think it was a toy one. plastic material and she just sits in place with the 2 pins on her back.

hope that helps i'll try and get a picture

heather

Postby Rachel » Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:47 am
Geez my Hiker is always in my drawers, he's starting to get annoying
If you are referring to Stinky Hiker smurf I don't understand. Surely he is too big to fit in your draws and if he did manage to squeeze in, it would be very dark in there once you closed the draw.... :-?

:backtotopic:

Hi Grizz, off hand I don't recognise your smurfette although I do have a nagging feeling in the back of my mind that something about her looks familiar. I am just off to work but I will have a little think when I get back. :sherlock:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Grizz » Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:55 am
hi

my friend has a flute with a similar smurfette attached to the front of it. i think it was a toy one. plastic material and she just sits in place with the 2 pins on her back.

hope that helps i'll try and get a picture

heather
Yes! Yes! Yes!

That IS what she was off. As soon as I read that I smacked my forehead and went OH DUH!!! Now I remember the flute! It was more like a recorder - but yep that's what she's from. Hmmmm. Now to hunt down the instrument!

Thanks so much Heather.

Postby pekkelien » Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:34 am
looks nice never seen it before maybe something to post in the uncat section :D
Page 1 of 1

Login