Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Gerda » Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:07 pm
I am so happy.. I received two praying smurfs in the mail today. I did not need them since I already had both praying smurfs, but the price was right so I snatched them up. Well upon getting these two (fakes) today I found out that the one smurfette praying I had was indeed the real deal and by actually comparing her to a fake it is very obviouse. I wondered about her from the start and even had Andrews (dyers) help in figuring out the markings, but I was still reserved because I did not want to think she was real and be disapointed later.... well she is real.. no disapointment here.. :-D :-D

gerda

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:19 pm
:woohoo:

Wow that's great Gerda!!! :-D I am really pleased for you!!!

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:08 pm
:champ: :champ: :champ: :adore: :adore: :aargh: :aargh: :rolf: :rolf: VERY NICE NEWS!!! for you!!

its always nice to get something confirmed!! and knowing its rare!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby mrssamwisegamgee » Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:17 pm
Hi,
Well done on finding the real deal :D
Steve is very jealous as he really wants the praying couple :(
Any chance you could post a pic comparing the real to the fake for us :D
:cheers:
Kim
I made a promise mr frodo, a promise to keep on smurfing!

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:36 pm
hi mrs.Steve!

Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:33 pm
Congratulations Gerda.....it's nice having the real and the fake one for comparisons.....damn, it's nice just having them for the sake of it......sorry Steve.

Dyar

Postby Gerda » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:31 am
Hi Kim.
Unfortunatly my camera is not that great and close ups are a joke so I would not be able to get the little details to show up. I know Dyar has a really neat comparison chart he sent my way that has all the details on it... I'm sure if you asked him nicely :adore: he would send you the list!!
gerda

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:42 am
Yeah I don't mind emailing anyone the info regarding the Praying Smurfs if anyone is interested.

I think I have Steve's email address lurking around somewhere so I will send if off to you guys tonight....i.e. now.

Dyar

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:03 am
I have just sent you and Steve the info Kim...I had to laugh at your email address though....no prizes for guessing who came up with that address Mrs Gamgee...lol

I hope you like the info

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login