Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:43 am
Hi guys,

as you may remember, Manni and me visit the huge collector's fair in Utrecht, The Netherlands twice a year. Concerning smurfs, you seldom find interesting pvcs. However, this time around I found an interesting variant for just 1€. On the left foot the marking "Bully" is handetched, whilst on the right foot the marking is normal written Bully. Have you seen that before? Or do you have a similar pvc?

P.S. I promise to post a pic as of tomorrow. :D

Postby smurfowen » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:12 pm
Picture please
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:30 am
Sorry, but my camera messed it up. :( Will try later.

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:47 am
There you are. It's a 20.073 cook variant. :D

Postby Tintin » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:56 am
Hi Dom

It's been a while since i visit the great collectors fair in Utrecht.
But maybe in the future.

The smurf you showed is not the only one with this ........
The 20088 travel smurf got the same thing.

On his left foot Bully in normal letters and on the back of his right foot handetched.

Both smurfs Andre talked about in the topics from variations of pvc smurfs.

Congratulations with your find............ did you find some more smurfs ???

Greetings Tintin

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:35 am
Hi Frank,

thanks for pointing me to Andre's thread. :D I hadn't noticed that before, but I will check that. :D Honestly saying I only found five more interesting smurfs in the toy area and in the curiosa area. (Will post a pic by Monday, since some of the courses already started.) Nevertheless, I would say that Utrecht was great in terms of finding some rare music memorabilia, a lovely b-day pressie for Manni (a lovely book on French ads of the Art Nouveau) and a lovely Hyperion book on Mickey Mouse memorabilia from 1928-1958, for I prefer the old style Mickey (e.g. Steamboat Willie) over the ones after 1960.

Postby Tintin » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:44 am
Hi Dom

Sorry i guess i forgot that special day !!! Congrats !!

A friend from my work use to go to Utrecht for the music to.
If you are not only going there for smurfs it's a super fair, but if you are only looking for smurfs ............mmmmmmmmmmmm don't know.
In the past i found nice ones, but that wasn't always so.

Well it's nice to hear you had a good time there !!!

Tintin

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:55 am
Hi Frank,
you needn't be sorry :hug: Manni's birthday is on June 11th, but since I don't want to hurry and given the opportunity to look out for something nice for him, I just had to buy the book. :D Needless to say I got it for a very decent price imho. :D Nevertheless, Manni and me had a special day: On the day before yesterday, it has been ten years, since we became dad and daughter. :yay:
Page 1 of 1

Login