Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby smurfowen » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:48 am
Hi all

I have just been contacted by a ''Private'' collector as he calls him/herself in conanction with my Fanta Smurf. He has asked me if I wanted to see the Smurf and has offered me a considerable price for it.
He states that he is not a smurf collector but works for the Sparletta Co. and is looking into the coke a cola and fanta smurfs. I have both Coke and Fanta, but im not into the selling it off market.

What I want to know, with out saying what he has offerd, is what do they go for?

Thank you
Pierre
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:28 am
@Pierre: I highly recommend you to keep the Fanta smurf though, since he is really hard to find. If, however, you decide to part from him, I wouldn't sell him for less than 400€.

Postby smurfowen » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:24 am
Offerd me a £100 for each.... What a cheek, Only proble I have with this whole thing is that I dont know this person from a bar of soap and yet he knows that i have these smurfs, and my email adress.
Smurfowen

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:34 am
If you go to your profile you can hide your e-mail address. If it's not hidden everybody who comes on this forum (including non members) can click on the box "e-mail" and e-mail you. :D

If it's hidden, nobody except admins can see your e-mail address :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby smurfowen » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:45 am
Thanx Maureen

Maybe if he ofered me £100000 each i maybe would consider NOT!!
Smurfowen
Page 1 of 1

Login