Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby baboune » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:43 pm
Hi everyone,

I don't know if this info got your attention yet, so in any case I wanted to share this with you all smurf nuts....
I went to a local WalMart store to see if they got any new smurfy stuff and to my disappointment ther were only the usual packs that they are selling from the last 8 months or so..... but upon closer look of the packs it looked to me that these weren't exactly the same stuff that I already got in my collection.
I didn't know if it was a wishfull thinking that I wanted so badly to add new stuff in my collection, or if in fact these were different. So yes you guessed it!.. I bought these packs and when I got home I was happy to see that in fact they were different.....

So I leave you with a few pictures of these 4 packs .....

First: the musical band 4 pack / original 2009 pack on left + new 2010 pack on right

Image Image

Second: the extreme sports 4 pack / original 2009 pack on left + new 2010 pack on right

Image Image

Also, from the pictures on the back of the packs, there is also a variation of the classical sports 4 pack, but it was out of stock at the moment...

Cheers from Canada! :cheers:

Postby smurfowen » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:16 pm
Jakks Smurfette Car

One in Purple and one in Pink

Take note also the diffence in the back of the car from the picture to the real model, In the picture she has flowers and the real model has a leaf roof.
Attachments
Smurfette_Pink_Car.jpg
Pink
Smurfette_Pink_Car.jpg (35.57 KiB) Viewed 3214 times
21769_SmurfsVehiclePacks-_BodyImage_02.jpg
Purple
21769_SmurfsVehiclePacks-_BodyImage_02.jpg (70.68 KiB) Viewed 3214 times
aaaaaaa.jpg
Drawing
aaaaaaa.jpg (37.53 KiB) Viewed 3211 times
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.
Postby smurfowen » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:32 pm
Take note that the smurf car is also different in colours
Attachments
8snu.jpg
Brown Wheels
8snu.jpg (36.74 KiB) Viewed 3207 times
21769_SmurfsVehiclePacks-_BodyImage_01.jpg
Grey wheels
21769_SmurfsVehiclePacks-_BodyImage_01.jpg (57.6 KiB) Viewed 3207 times
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby bwalters » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:42 pm
Your Band packs are both diffrent than the ones I have.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:50 pm
Your first Extreme Sport Pack is just like mine. Did you notice that your extreme sprorts pack says what it is on the bottom, but your others don't?
Mr Bill

Postby baboune » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:13 pm
Hi Mr Bill

As for the musical band pack, you have a different packaging but you figures appears to be exactly the same color as my first pack.

However there are clearly different colors on the second pack issued in 2010 which I find interesting.

I guess they know that we collectors would bite on these! :)

Have a smurfy evening! :-D

Baboune

Postby Tracker Smurf » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:04 pm
hmmm Walmarts out by us have not carried smurfs for almsot a year... these are indeed new.... the surfer in the sports pack looks like a repaint of the surfer from the K-Mart two packs...everythingelse is repainted.... the second guitar smurf in th band pack I have never seen before

Postby stampysmurf » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:46 pm
The Walmarts around here haven't carried any smurf items for over a year either :(

Postby baboune » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:15 pm
Hi,

From what I've been reading in this forum, I guess here in Canada we find our Jakks smurfs in Walmart stores while in the US you have them in the Kmart stores. I believe Kmart stores don't exist anymore here in Canada.

It would be nice to know exactly what's currently available in Kmart stores in the US.

Here in Canada, in our Walmart stores, we currently have some Jakks houses, vehicules and some 4 figures theme packs. We also have some Megabloks sets....

Have a smurfy evening! :clap:

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 pm
Haven't seen any megabloks sets here.. K-marts have series of two packs and a few new houses (greedy's, brainy's, and a papa and smurfette I think)

Postby bwalters » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:17 pm
I think it depends on what Kmart you go to. I have three within 90 miles. Only the one about 30 miles from me has anything Smurfs. They have had the fourth set of 2 packs. The third set of houses. and the newest plush that I have seen Gargamel and Azreal. The one 50 miles away had nothing. Well I did find 1 wrappie. The one 90miles away only had a few of the large Plush with the DVD's. And like everyone else Walmart has not carried anything except a shirt and a pair of womens sleep pants in over a year.
Mr Bill

Postby baboune » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:03 pm
I was wondering if there is a topic on this forum or a website where we can see all the variations of the Jakks Smurfs houses.

It's tough to keep up with these and I'm a bit confused on this subject so it would be great to see pictures of all these houses...

Bye! :cheers:

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:19 pm
I'll start one with a list and then we'll see who can hunt pictures down.

Postby bwalters » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:30 pm
I don't really have a list, but heres what I have 3 diffrent Smurfette houses. 2 diffrent Papa houses. One Normal Smurf. One Brainy house. One Greedy house. and 1 Painter house. There might be a third Papa house, I didn't see any diffrence.
Mr Bill

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:33 pm
I started a thread with a list...certainly feel free to make corrections and add pictures... I'll see what I can do on the picture front.
Page 1 of 1

Login