Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby xxeaglesfanxx » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:07 am
I was at Walmart the other day and found a Smurf shirt :). I will take some pictures for you all to see.

Postby bradley » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:58 pm
oh cool. is it a junkfood smurf shirt? mens or women shirt?

Postby Gerda » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:41 am
That is great news to hear walmart again will have smurf stuff, lets hope they get the toys in aswell!!! :cheers:
happily smurfing along

Postby stampysmurf » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:26 pm
I checked the Walmart in my area today, no smurf shirts. They had a lot of other cartoons, ninja turtles, underdog, rainbow brite, but no smurfs out yet. :???:

Postby Dreaming In Blue » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:00 pm
I found a red shirt at Walmart a few weeks ago with Lazy and a mushroom on it. It was in the men's section. I haven't seen any others.
~~Christine~~

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:54 pm
I've been to Walmart nearly every day this week, but haven't seen the shirt. I must admit I would love the Lazy shirt if it is the one I am thinking of.....I am looking forward to some really lazy days :smile:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:43 pm
I went to two Walmarts today and didn't find any shirts. I did find 4 pair of of sleep pants that say I never kiss and Smurf. I already had 3 pair of them so I passed on getting them. It was nice to see something Smurf at Walmart. I was thinking about Walmart when I was there. They may have just been testing the market to see how they sold before the Movie came out. Once the trailers come out there maybe more activity with all these stores.
Mr Bill

Postby xxeaglesfanxx » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:46 am
The one I found was red with lazy Smurf sleeping under it, but I did also find another shirt at Target several weeks ago that has the Astro Smurf on it and says Spaced Out.

Postby bwalters » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:24 pm
I went to walmart today and found the t shirt. It is in a slot with all kinds of other t shirts. Not hanging up. Here is a pic.
Mr Bill

Postby Gerda » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:48 pm
that does look nice.. is it a good material or a thin one like some of the shirts we have seen in the past :-?
happily smurfing along

Postby bwalters » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:08 pm
rather thin but I don't intend to wear it. lol
Mr Bill

Postby stampysmurf » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:10 pm
Was it in with the Men's clothing dept? I have been checking the Walmarts around here off and on and haven't found any yet. :???:

Postby Cool Smurf » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:23 pm
My Dad and I both have the Lazy shirt, one for each of us. :D
Robin, you dog, you- Vanity "The Adventures of Robin Smurf"

Postby bwalters » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:23 pm
Yes the shirt was in the men's dept. Not on a hanger. It was in a cubical with a bunch of other type shirts. Maybe twenty or so cubes.
Mr Bill

Postby stampysmurf » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:35 pm
Thanks Bill! I will check again :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:38 pm
I went to Walmart today in Chattanooga (theirs are much larger than out little bit of a Walmart in Dunlap) and they had the Lazy shirt. :-D

Like Bill said, it's with the Men T-shirts amongst other TV characters (Snoopy). I found it because they actually had it displayed :cheers:

I am not sure about other Walmarts, but this one sold the T-shirts for $7.50..so of course I got it :smile:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:04 pm
While I am not totally positive. I think mine was $7.50 also.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:18 am
I went to J.C. Penny's today. I found two Smurf shirts like the one from Walmart but these say THIS IS MY LAZY SHIRT.
Mr Bill
Page 1 of 1

Login