Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:28 pm
Hi,

Was just wondering if anyone has seen this variation of the hiker with no yellow dot or green handles from backpack painted. I've only seen the other one. I've attached both.

Linda

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:16 pm
I haven't seen that one before Fram. It would be a cool one to have though.

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:41 pm
hmm Dyar,

Do I need to change my pic so you don't confuse me with Fram?

I guess that one's a keeper than. I was gonna sell one of them on ebay.

Linda

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:54 pm
Yes sorry to both Linda & Fram...I think it will be confusing but maybe Rachel can alter one slightly so they don't look identical because I understand how cool this little guy looks.

Actually regarding the Hiker smurf Linda....um no it's not rare at all and I would be happy to take it off your hands so you are not left with any common rubbish...lol.....no I have no idea whether this is rare or not but if you collect variations like I do and you don't have this one then yes I suggest you keep it.

Do you sell many items on Ebay?....I was wondering if I have bought or sold anything from or to you.

Thanks for the PM too...I am having one of those decades I think

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:42 am
Yeah I've got some smurfs for sale at the moment. Hubby and I share our ebay ID. That's why there's smurfs and all kinds of computer junk...which must seem a weird combination!!!

Basically I just sell the doubles (I keep the one in the best condition) and hope to make some money to buy more smurfs. And I'm trying to get rid of all those crappy ones that people hide in the back of the lots!! Even if I get a few bucks its better than having them sitting around taking up valuable smurf space! I've got a whole stack more to sell/trade but hubby said not to flood the market. Also I'm just listing a few to get a feel for the market price. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot available on Aussie ebay though.

I may have bought some stuff from you. I buy a bit, mostly from the US lately though. What's your ebay id?

Linda

Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:51 am
Does the bow in my hair help, Dyar?

8) Linda

Postby Rachel » Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:15 pm
Hi Linda, nice choice of avatar and a cool bow. I will see what I can come up with for you a little later. :D

Nice hiker smurf. Looks like one that didn't get finished at the painting stage but still slipped through quality control. Nice to have as these all tend to be different. :cool:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:12 pm
Thanks Rachel.

Sometimes you just get lucky I guess!

That bow was just a rush job so Dyar would stop confusing me with Fram. ;)

Linda

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:24 pm
Does the bow in my hair help, Dyar?
Yes that's much better...there is still no guarantees I won't get you guys confused but I will try to concentrate harder and try not to make the same mistake again.

Dyar

PS - Dyarbunno doesn't quite have the same ring to it does it?
Page 1 of 1

Login