Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Raresmurf » Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:54 pm
I just bought this smurfette at a good price but I just haven't got the money, but I just couldn't help it :x :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

$114 in total with postage...not a bad price on the whole but definatly an impulse buy...somtimes I really want to kick myself... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Apparently it's in Mint condition... :-?

Postby Raresmurf » Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:57 pm
hmmmm....I guess the good side of it is - I have 2 now... :angry: I need :? I am an addict...."1" is collecting "2" is an addiction
Postby attombomb7 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:05 pm
Hey Raresmurf!!

:banghead: :-D :cheers: hey!! we all do that!! I must have so many multiples of certain smurfs!! some only cause it was a bargain!

keepin mind it's good to have a extra one fora special trade???

or sale later!!

not a bad price!! I had bought a smurfette baseball..my first and it turned out to have the wrong bat!!..a skinny bat repair job!!..at least yours is real!!

I ain't getting one of those too soon! :(
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Raresmurf » Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:10 pm
Thanks for the consilation Attom :D :cheers:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:49 pm
Look on the bright side Papa....if you are going to have 2 of a smurf then a lot of people would choose to have a second one of those. Like Attom said it could be really handy in a trade somewhere down the line.

I also know what you mean by impulse buys....I do that a lot....well more than a lot....a real lot....a heap of a lot.....a heaps of a heap of a lot....you get the idea....or do I have to explain it?

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:46 pm
I can also think of worse smurfs to buy on an impulse so don't fret too much. As long as you can pay for her now you can always put her back on Ebay if you have to pay the gas bill! :wink: What am I talking about, it's not even that cold yet! :lol:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:24 pm
I wish it was a little bit colder down here....it's HOT!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:41 pm
I heard hell is hot this time of year :angry: :partyon: :angry:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:37 am
I heard hell is hot this time of year
You're on form today Staci!! :-D :) :-D

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:23 am
Thanks, Kare! I try :cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:
Page 1 of 1