Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 2
Postby Pitufo » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:20 pm
I have just bought a smurfy item I never had seen before...It is something like a playset for fakes smurfs...I was not sure what to do, but I have decided to risk!!!!Hope to be right!!!!!!

PICS COMING SOON!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) Hope the item is at home soon...We have a big strike in all transportation and the country is stopped...
JOAQUÍN

Postby Tojo » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:14 pm
This sounds fascinating Joaquin - I can't wait to see what this is :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:51 pm
Intriguing! :-D

Postby naish510 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:54 pm
oohhh you make me curious now Joaquin :) :) :) :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:10 am
You have good judgement when it comes to smurfs Joaquin....so I am sure this will be something very interesting to see.

Dyar

Postby bundleofkent » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:32 pm
Hi Joauin

Is it like one of the playsets? I have seen a CNt series of these- smurfs included were judo, Iforget the others....

Sounds great whatever it is!!

Postby Pitufo » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:34 pm
This is what I have bought...The seller has said me that the smurfs are not glued on the boat but incrusted...I don´t know if you understand what I mean...You can see it on the second pic, where the red of captain is visible under the floor...And the same happens with mermaid...The seller says that when he got vthe boat, the smurfs were there...Perhaps its is a boat made in one of the thousands of toys factories there were in Spain at middle 80´s

I can have been stolen, but at least I have got two lovely fake smurfs...Let´s see what I discover when they arrive home, after the strike is finished!!!!!! :) :) :)

JOAQUÍN

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:38 pm
Looks great Joaquin! :-D Can't wait to hear what you think about it when you get it. :)

Postby Pitufo » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:40 pm
Hi Joauin

Is it like one of the playsets? I have seen a CNt series of these- smurfs included were judo, Iforget the others....

Sounds great whatever it is!!
Hi, MArtin!!!!The sets you are talking about are the sets of pitufhogar and the smurfs included are judo, a rare sunbather smurf (20014), and 20079
JOAQUÍN

Postby bundleofkent » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:42 pm
Fantastic Joaquin!!

I love the captains top! Very nautical!

I think some of the Spanish unlicensed stuff is exciting. Have you seen the bullfighters with bull and bullring MIB?? There is a pic on attoms site.

Well done the man from Andalucia

Postby Lia » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:44 pm
WOW WOW WOW!!!

What a great item! I love that captain!!

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:52 am
Wow!!!!!! Those smurfs are cute. :smitten: Congrats Joaquin!!! :cheers:

Postby Simon X » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:11 am
Wow! The set looks great!
Not only the ship, but also the two fakes, I have never seen them before like that. :D

Postby Pitufo » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:05 am
That mermaid is an old member of my collection...

JOAQUÍN

Postby mrs.einstein » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:58 am
Absolutely gorgeous!!

Postby FlamingO » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:09 pm
That's a really nice item Joaquin :-D Congratualtions :okay:

And bullfighters with bullring sounds pretty interesting, I will see if I can find it on Attom's site :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:48 pm
A playset with fakes.....I like this very much :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Pitufo » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:16 am
Thanks to God, the strike of ransportation is finished, and hope the parcels I am waiting for can arrive home this week...It can be a nice week!!!!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby Pitufo » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:15 am
The boat with two smurfs has arrived, but I am not at home and can´t trake pics...TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really lovely...I am sure the smurfs were originally sold with these fakes smurfs...I will send you the pics with details...
JOAQUÍN

Postby Lia » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:51 am
Yes, please do and tell us if there are any marking like no toxico or a marking from the producer.

Lia
Page 1 of 2

Login