Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 3 of 3

Postby Gerda » Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:10 pm
In those last few that are ending it looks as though they are all being bought by the same person. Guess we will be seeing them get resold in the near future at I am sure a profit to the buyer :angry:

gerda

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:03 pm
hi! I was surprised at that too! and one one hand I am glad that they all sold so easily too!

its all good for Karen too! :)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:55 am
Hooray! The auctions are finished! I am so glad. Now life can get back to normal and I will have time to post on the board again!

Postby Tor » Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:00 am
So, did you sell them all?
/Tor

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:02 am
All 15 went with the average price being £126.

Considering the last two boxed ones that were sold as a set only fetched £140 for the pair then I think we did well.

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:58 am
Well the first 3 Fix & Foxis have arrived in France today and the buyer is very happy so I am pleased. It is always nice when a transaction goes well! :D

Postby attombomb7 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:41 am
All 15 went with the average price being £126.

Considering the last two boxed ones that were sold as a set only fetched £140 for the pair then I think we did well.

HI Karen! I think you did super well on those! I was watching themon Ebay! and I'm glad they all sold so well for you!

I had tobite myself to stopfrombidding! on that monkey and the lamb but hey!! I 'm glad someone got them!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)
Page 3 of 3

Login