Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 2 of 2

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:26 pm
WOW!! that sounds amazing!!

did they really come out ok????

I'm very glad for you!! thanks again!!

and tell Brian... thanks too!!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:40 am
If you have one for sale then I would love one as well...Attom, your photos are always really interesting or tell a story so maybe you could sell some posters of your pics on the side....just think it could mean more smurfs.....and an 'Attom original' might be worth more than all those rare smurfs one day....wahoooooooooooey

Postby DrunkSmurf » Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:15 pm
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :dogrun: :dogrun: :dogrun: :dogrun: :dogrun: :dogrun: :party: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :-P

WOW! FIVE STARS!!! I have my own little smurf "biergarten", but it sucks. (Especially with smurfette under the table)
:!: :!:
Er, uh, I didn't say that.

I was a soldier in Korea back in the 1990s, and you wouldn't believe some of the bar stories I heard... Well, ok, maybe I just couldn't believe them...

Postby Fram » Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:58 am
:haha:
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:13 am
LOL I didn't get that until Fram pointed out it was funny!!! I am so blonde sometimes, lol.

I agree :haha: (jump up two)

:stupid: Sign should point to the blonde on the left

Postby Fram » Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:20 am
No need for such a sign, the blonde part tells it all really :lol: :duck:
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:
Page 2 of 2

Login