Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby attombomb7 » Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:18 pm
hi here is one of my rarest gargamel fake!! ( you don't want to know what it cost me!! ) :lol: :lol:

and I hope someone doesn't have a closet full of them ! heheheh

is so email me!! I love this one!!

and that little smurfette is also rare..

Attom :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:23 am
Wow....now that's an ugly Gargamel......kind of reminds me of my father actually. What's doing with the leg out? Does Gargy dance? It actually looks like he is wearing a dress and I never thought of Gargamel that way....maybe I will just call him Mel from now on as in short for Melissa or Melanie.....or even Melvin.

You have a strange appetite when it comes to smurfs Attom......but I guess that's what makes you so unique and cool to have around as I probably wouldn't value these UGLY things as much if it wasn't for you.

Dyar

PS - Can't wait to see your web page when it is finished......I think you will be adding to it daily the way you are going.
Postby attombomb7 » Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:36 am
:D :D ha! thanks!! yeah he is really ugly!! even has underwear on! ugh!

and yes I was so thrilled for this package to arrive..I waited since June 12th.. it took forever..

the seller sent it from Spain by boat?????????? hahahaha! a canoe????

I really thought it was lost..ages ago..it wasn't the $$$ more the smurfs I wanted..many weird fakes...that I needed for my collection..

so yeah Dyar when it arrived yesterday..I was so into it..I stayed home from work even! hehehehehe

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:08 am
so yeah Dyar when it arrived yesterday..I was so into it..I stayed home from work even! hehehehehe
That's always the problem when smurfs arrive before work isn't it. I don't start work until 11am (I hate mornings and every employer knows this) and so the chances of me getting a package before leaving for work is quite good. I always go to work but all day I am thinking about getting home and ripping into the new package. It's such tortue to go to work and Attom you show real dedication by staying home and attending to your new smurfs.....maybe I can learn something from that and stay home next time.

Dyar

My tally is now up to 180 smurfs recently purchased but still no new package delivered :( :-( ......surely something has to come on Monday......my fear is that some sellers will send the package to Austria instead.....don't laugh it has nearly happened before.
Postby attombomb7 » Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:34 am
[quote="Syd Smurf"][quote="attombomb7"]

Hey dyar! we must be twins??? like those long longs stories! :D

I too don't go to work till 11:00 or later mostly.. I wait for the postman every day...noonish.. then I go to work..

and like you my employers know that too!..I like later days..

I start sort of whenever..my smurfs arrive

I'm sure you are dying for all those smurfs to arrive!! wow! it should be fun for the poor postman to carry them around the block!

I sure hope they come soon!!!

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:43 am
Hi Attom

I just had another look at that fake Gargamel and I was wondering - Are you sure it isn't a Bill Clinton figure....complete with white stain on dress.

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:40 am
I just had another look at that fake Gargamel and I was wondering - Are you sure it isn't a Bill Clinton figure....complete with white stain on dress.
:D :D :D :D :D :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Rachel » Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:43 pm
That is one cool Gargamel Attom, never seen one of them before.
What's his title? Bandy Gargamel? 8-)
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:51 pm
Naa can't you tell he's got a cold and he's sneezed, look at the colour of that nose!! Someone get him a tissue!

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:37 pm
I would offer you one of these but they are for Staci....

Postby attombomb7 » Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:51 pm
hey! that is sooooooooooo cute ! I'm sure Staci will love that!!

it must be really rare now too!!

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:49 pm
I would offer you one of these but they are for Staci....
I just stumbled upon this - I love those tissues!!! You've been holding out on me :sick:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:13 pm
I just stumbled upon this - I love those tissues!!! You've been holding out on me
Bless you Stace....you get there eventually. I posted this nearly 3 months ago.....would hate to see the state of those tissues now :oopz:
sorry to gross everyone out.

:weird: :fish: :sick: :fish: :weird:

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login