Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Raresmurf » Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:47 am
I picked up a schweet deal on this:

5xGargamel Halloween smurfs still in their packet - all in absolute mint-mint-mint...£25 including delivery...

My missus is going to kill me!!!

Postby attombomb7 » Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:22 pm
I'd put the missus in the bag!! and keep the gargamels!!

oops!!

what a wonderful find ! :D :D

or hide them!!

Attom:lol:

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:06 pm
Les_joc has some interesting items for sale, hasn't he? Being nosy, why was the auction ended early?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 5932166881
Postby attombomb7 » Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:27 pm
hi! nice auction...

I think it was early cause in another post (above) the cost was mentioned of 25. to the winner.. so maybe it was a email $ offer and the seller took it????

attom:: :-? :-? :-? :-?

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:12 am
It's not that obvious, that was why I wondered, because the buy it now is the same as what was paid if you add in the postage isn't it?

Postby attombomb7 » Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:00 am
yes!

hmmm?????

attom :lol:

Postby Raresmurf » Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:38 am
Because I clicked the buy it now option and it wouldn't work - He said there was a problem and invoiced me and ended the auction early - my,my ain't we nosy...sniff - sniff... :o :)
Les_joc has some interesting items for sale, hasn't he? Being nosy, why was the auction ended early?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 5932166881
Postby Raresmurf » Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:40 am
Nope - wrong again - the buy it now had "immediate payment needed" and I could pay immediantly but there was a glitch - no conspiracy here affaid...
hi! nice auction...

I think it was early cause in another post (above) the cost was mentioned of 25. to the winner.. so maybe it was a email $ offer and the seller took it????

attom:: :-? :-? :-? :-?

Postby Raresmurf » Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:42 am
It was $40 and $10 postage = $50 at that days exchange rate which equaled: $25/6 ....
It's not that obvious, that was why I wondered, because the buy it now is the same as what was paid if you add in the postage isn't it?

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:05 am
no conspiracy here affaid...
Hee hee, your words, not ours!! :o
sniff - sniff...
You really need to do something about that cold :sick:

:daz: Sorry, the devil got into me, you know I am an angel really. :lol:

Postby Raresmurf » Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:44 am
of course... :bow:
:daz: Sorry, the devil got into me, you know I am an angel really. :lol:

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:09 am
LOL, I am glad you can put up with us nosy people. I had been looking at some of that seller's auctions myself and I am just jealous really that you got to those before me, hee hee. I do think they were a bit pricey though so I wouldn't have gone for the buy it now, but then again if I didn't have one of them myself I would have paid top whack like I did for the cycling smurfette I recently bought from John. You probably think I am mad for how much I paid for that!

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:37 am
You probably think I am mad for how much I paid for that!
Don't be silly Karen...we don't think your mad for that reason!

:)

Dyar Engine

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:45 am
LOL, it's the hundreds of other reasons we think you're mad...ACK, I'm going to duck now so you miss me and hit Dyar. :hit:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 08, 2004 12:56 pm
LOL, I will take all your comments as a compliment, it's good to be mad, you should all know!!!!!!!

:sheep: :flame: :dancing:

Postby Raresmurf » Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:13 am
I got them and they are all in pristeen condition! marked "Applause", "Div.WB&Co,Schleich,PEYO, 1984, Made in Portugal", They all have a RED dot(?) and are marked 3 or 4 on their feet.

very happy and I am almost tempted to open their bag...but I know I musn't - lol!

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:39 am
I'm glad you are pleased with them. :)

Don't forget that they get rubbed if left in the bag like that and moved around too much. That's how a lot of the rubs on new smurfs appear so don't be too worried about opening the bag and bagging them separately. :D

Postby Raresmurf » Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:42 am
That's why I thought take them out of the bag. Karen, It's a regular plastic bag and doesn't add any value to it - do you think I should open it in the saftey of the smurfs?
I'm glad you are pleased with them. :)

Don't forget that they get rubbed if left in the bag like that and moved around too much. That's how a lot of the rubs on new smurfs appear so don't be too worried about opening the bag and bagging them separately. :D

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:52 am
Personally I would. As you know I buy a lot of smurfs wholesale and they are never in the original bags from Schleich. I don't think it adds value to a dealer, and a collector is not necessarily going to want that many of the same smurf anyway. I would be more concerned about bagging them individually to keep them safe from rubs.

Postby Raresmurf » Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:01 am
Done! - Good point and thanks for the advice... :D
Page 1 of 1

Login