Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby JT » Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:07 pm
Nothing fancy, but Cowboy with white rope, Have a Heart and Artist. First two I already had but brown rope and smurf holding heart "wrongly". Artist I didn´t have before :D
I also bought those Smurf playing cards. cards are from W.Germany, but in Finnish. There are pictures of sporting smurfs on them. Very nice :-D

Postby attombomb7 » Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:49 pm
HI! that is a great group ! I have never seen that card sett in person yet...and I love the cowboy!!reallly cool!!!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:51 pm
Yes I love that cowboy too. I recently bid on an auction just because I wanted that particular variation, he's great!!

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:04 pm
Hi JT

Nice new additions.

It took me ages to get the English "Have A Heart" and only got it recently. Have you got the other 2 languages (French & German) yet or are you still looking?

I like those cards too. What type of cards are they? Are they the normal poker sort of cards with smurfs pics or is it a whole different smurf card game? Either way I would love a set myself one day.

Congrats

Dyar

:cool:

Postby JT » Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:09 pm
Thanks guys,
I did have that Cowboy variation before, but I traded him to Pauli and when I got change to get another one...well I must say I like this variation a lot :-D
I only have two Have a Heart smurfs, and both are in english. I add pic of my older one, who holds heart from wrong point. I don´t know if he is mistake or repaired.
Syd, it is a whole different smurf card game. I don´t know how to play it yet, but those cards look cool. At least I think so. There´s 32 cards alltogether. Here´s some for you to see

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:21 am
Thanks JT for the photos of the cards. I will have to get a set now and learn how to play the game. I can just all of us one day sitting down together for a high stakes smurf card game.....the tension, the drama as we each get dealt out our cards....that would be fun to play with you guys.

:D

Dyar
Postby Smurfhunter » Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:27 am
Hello Smurfs :D
I have 5 Cowboys with white rope.If any has interest let me know.
They are marked with:
Quantity 1
Made in Portugal 1,Schleich S,1981,Peyo.I think this version is rare.The color is matte( not glance).
Quantity 1
W.B.CO,Schleich S,C 1981 Peyo,Made in Hong Kong 3
Quantity 2
W.Berrie CO,Schleich S,C 1981 Peyo,Made in Hong Kong 3
Ouantity 1
W.Berrie CO,Schleich S,C 1981 Peyo,Made in Hong Kong 3,but i think he was glued on anything.The text under his right feet is not so clear.
If any need pictures in detail,feel free to send a email to:RM170558@aol.com

Postby Raresmurf » Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:24 am
VERY nice - I like the cowboy with the white rope....
Page 1 of 1

Login