Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:04 pm
In anticpation of seeing Ian's collection heres mine again. Can't believe how long it too me to photograph just this lot like this!! I have only photographed the normals (minus Historicals) and the sockels. i will add the rest later if I ever get to photographing them! :eek: Sorry some of the pics are a little fuzzy.

Thought I would post a pic of what my collection consisted of on 29th November last year for comparison.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:08 pm
But wait theres more......

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:11 pm
its nearly over...last ones

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:57 pm
WOW!! Linda!

that sure is tons!! of smurfs! did you build this up this year??

amazing collection!~

and your socles have grown so much!!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:17 pm
Great collection Linda :D

I like how you have displayed them to take the picture 8)

Can't wait to see the rest :-D

Raelene

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:17 pm
Heres a pic of the boxed supers I have. Will take one of the unboxed ones later.

Thanks, Attom :D

Yeah most of that is over a year

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:20 pm
Well i expected to wait longer than 30 seconds , that was quick :shock:

Excellent Linda :gimme:

Postby steveparkes » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:33 am
Good going linda :D I LOVE your sockles - really nice
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:09 am
Nice collection Linda...your smurfs have really grown over the past 12 months.....there is a blue baby there with the light blue skin that I don't have yet I don't think...he looks really cool too......and...and.....and....alright, yes your sockels are very nice too :banghead:

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:48 am
Very nice collection Linda!!!! Again if you get too many, don't send them to Dyar: I will protect them in my cave, particularly your sockles... and wonder smurfette, and batsmurf... and ... and...
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:58 am
Don't cave in to the dragon's requests, Linda. Love your sockels, I think I might have to start collecting them soon! :) :)
Postby Guest » Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:21 am
In anticpation of seeing Ian's collection heres mine again.
I haven't got that many, I may have to photo them X amount of times, and lay them out on different coloured towels :) :)

Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:22 am
Love your sockels, I think I might have to start collecting them soon! :) :)

:yikes: In the words of the famous fishy girl *ACK*.....I have enough competition already thanks...aint that right, Attom *wink wink*

I actually thought I only had 30 so was pleasantly surprised when I counted them and there were 31. I have a bid on one and I have one more on the way too.....now that the normals are finished.......hehehehe.

Actually I am working on a BIG purchase at the moment. We'll see how that goes first.

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:13 am
Oooh the suspense of the BIG purchase - can't wait to hear or see what it is :) :)

And ACK that is a HUGE collection - well done, L :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Rachel » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:48 pm
Hi Linda, fab pics. :clap: :cheerz:

I can't believe how well your collection has come on recently. You have many many lovely smurfs there and it is so nice to see them shown so well too. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:56 pm
Hi Linda, you have a great collection there. Your collection really has grown since you last posted your photo here. You have a fab collection of sockels too :D Lucie
Page 1 of 1

Login