Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:21 am
I have just been sorting through my Jungle Smurfs which have been the hardest ones to do. I have about 31 of them now so the sheer number of them makes it difficult as there are usually so many variations of shades and stance in normal smurfs but there is a lot more when it comes to the Jungles.

I have kind of sorted out some of the differences and thought some of the different shades might be interesting for people to have a look at. I still don't have the "Bully hand-etched" variation yet so if anyone sees one please let me know as it's the only one I need to complete the set.

Here are some pics:

Pic 1: W. Germany Bully (from lightest to darkest) It starts out with a bright orange PVC and goes darker to a brown-red.
Pic 2: Peyo on Arm. These are generally lighter variations but there are some darker shades in there as well.
Pic 3:This features the rest of the variations together (from left) without markings , W Germany Schleich S (bright orange) , Hong Kong (brown red) & finally the new raw which is a W Germany Bully mould.
I hope you guys like looking at the pics

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:30 am
So many Frams yet not a Linda in sight! :winks:

Great pics and info Dyar, I love these little guys but I have a few more to get before I start to get the sort of army you have set up. I had no idea there were so many different ones and to see them all described like this is brilliant. Thank You. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:48 am
So many Frams yet not a Linda in sight! :winks:
You're right Rach.....I definately need a Linda and maybe I should work out some deal with Linda and see if she would make me one....can you imagine how that would go down when a Linda enters the Jungle with all of those half naked Frammys.....there could be some brutal fighting going on to become Mr Bunno. :shock:

Dyar

Postby Fram » Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:00 am
I feel like a Björk song now...
Thanks for showing this 'army of me', Dyar, next time I go missing, you are bound to find a replacement :lol:
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:31 am
Aww but there's no replacement for the real Fram of the Jungle :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Fram » Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:38 am
Aw shucks :hug: :smitten:
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby steveparkes » Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:45 am
Amazing Dyar..I don't even have 1 fram yet :(
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Tojo » Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:48 am
Amazing Dyar..I don't even have 1 fram yet :(
Me neither. :(

You always show us so many great smurfs Dyar. I think you've surpassed yourself yet again.

:cheers:
Tojo
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby attombomb7 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:21 am
hi! I love seeing all those frammys! their faces are always so kool!

the eyes on them! and expressions!

the rohlinge one has a super smirk!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

great seeing all of them !
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Nivid » Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:19 am
love them!
Nivid :hiya:
Page 1 of 1

Login