Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby melchior » Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:12 am
More pictures.................enjoy

Maltese Smurf

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:39 am
OH WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!! Just what I needed on a Tuesday morning, lots of smurfy pictures to look at!!! :) :) :) :)

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:54 pm
I havn't seen alot of your items before :)

you have some really nice objects!!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:03 pm
I love the smurf cards you have there. When I was 8 I bought a whole heap of these cards that look exactly the same (same company I would say) but they were not smurf related. Instead they just concentrated on gags and silly jokes but I loved them and still have quite a few of them. From memory they are called Wacky Planks....is that what these ones are called too?

If so I may have to get some of them to see what they are like?

I love all of your items....it's so diverse and interesting.....makes my collection look a little boring actually.

Dyar

Postby Smurf1303 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:50 pm
Mini smurf frisbees, that's SOOOOOO cute

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:57 pm
Mini smurf frisbees, that's SOOOOOO cute
Yeah they really stood out to me too.....I can just see myself having fun throwing those about the house.

Dyar

Postby Smurf1303 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:59 pm
the house, the garden, the garage, the staffroom, the corridor at college...

They would be great (play football in the corridor when most of the staff have gone home at night but there's no smurf on the ball and always a real danger someone will here the noise) but with frisbees you'd get smurfs & quietness & exericse. It's like all christmases at once!

Postby Gerda » Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:29 am
I love those placemats!! those are all really nice odds and ends to add to a collection!
Great job winning those! :cheers:

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:25 pm
but with frisbees you'd get smurfs & quietness & exericse. It's like all christmases at once!
Hey that does sound like a fun work activity to do......well a lot better than "work" at least. You could have shots to try and get the frisbees through a narrow window opening......try aiming for the pencil tins......and if you're at a school like it sounds you are......you can get the kids to fetch the frisbees and then yell at them if they are too slow......probably why I am not allowed to be a teacher.......but they do sound cool.

Dyar

PS - I did once kick a soccer ball through a school window during lunch time when I was 11. I remember being yelled at but it was an accident. If I only had those frisbees I wouldn't of broken those windows and I wouldn't of been in trouble and I probably would of grown up......and probably turned into a rich millionaire full of discipline, ethics, respect and......nah.... :) who am I kidding?
Page 1 of 1

Login