Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:14 am
YAY :wave: Finally got a 40th Anniversary Bandset :hyper:

I have been after one of these for ages :-D

I managed to get one BIN on Ebay France 8)

Thanks to Trish for finding it for me :hug:

I'm sure everybody that i have been going on and on about this to will be happy i finally have it and i'll shut up about it now....Linda, Dyar, Trish, Gray, Karen :-D

Raelene

Postby steveparkes » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:34 am
Yay!!! Congrats Raelene..I've got one too, and its one of my favourites..glad you got one in the end..hope you enjoy it :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:41 am
Way to go, Rae :D It looks lovely!!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:51 am
yahoo!!! what a nice win!!!!

I'm droolin!!:)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby JT » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:54 am
That´s so cool set Raelene !!
Great that you got one :-D

JT

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:37 am
I love that set, Raelene! Glad you finally got one! :D

Postby SuperJen » Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:29 pm
YAY for RAE :cheers: :-D I don't have me one of those yet :(
:star: SUPERJEN :star: :eye: I've got my eye on you

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:04 pm
Yipeeeee.........glad you got one Rae. :)
:D

Linda
:star: LINDA :star:
Postby hugofilia » Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:22 pm
Hello, glad you have one, it is a pretty display, you could have asked me long ago ( years) i have a few sets. You would not have to look anywhere else and avoid all these searches. and you know my smurfs are A1 if not it is well mentionned. Any smurfs Karen ( please ask her first) does not have , please ask me i might have them. :cheers:
John
I love to create situation with smurfs and change or add colors.

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:37 pm
I'm really happy for you Raelene.....I know how much you wanted one of these and I am so glad that it turned up safely and you love it too. This is one of my all time favourite smurf items and even if I was to sell my collection down the line I have always stated that I would be keeping this one forever because it is so special to me.

Are you going to set it up or leave it in the box? If you do set it up then please show us some pics.

John...I might be interested in getting another one MIB if you still have them available.

Dyar

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:22 am
Hi John, I only have one of the band sets left and I can't ship them overseas due to the weight. If you want I can put a sticky topic in Smurfing Boot Sale to say if anyone wants one of these they should contact you?
Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:16 am
Any smurfs Karen ( please ask her first) does not have , please ask me i might have them. :cheers:
John
Thanks John :D Will do in the future 8)

Thank you everyone for your comments, i was so excited to finally get it.
I had seen them about but shipping was always a problem from overseas.
I think one qoute for postage was $66 from Germany which was dearer the purchasing the bandset itself. This one only cost me $12 postage from France. 8)

Dyar, i will set it up once i have some shelves put up. I've run out of room on my bookcase. My School playset is currently sitting on the carpet next to the bookcase :shock: So i think i'll leave the bandset in the box for now :)

Raelene
Postby hugofilia » Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:46 am
Hi , all and thank you karen. I have had more requests for that set that i have in stock(3) since i post a reply to your post yesterday. I would like to keep one as i think it is one of the finest( my taste).
They are brand new as i bought them in 1998 from a store when they were issued. never open them but i have seen a few displayed.
I have to go now as my car is due for a check-up and i have to be there by 9.15
John
I love to create situation with smurfs and change or add colors.

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:51 am
Hi John

Well see how many you have left and post in the Boot sale section if you have more to sell. :D

Postby SuperJen » Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:09 am
Ooooo if I had one i think I would have to open it and set it up. It's way too beautiful to keep in the box. Rae if you don't want to open it I'll do it for you :)
:star: SUPERJEN :star: :eye: I've got my eye on you

Postby aussiesmurfer » Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:21 am
Hooray!!

I'm glad it arrived safe and sound!

Trish

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:39 am
This is such a nice playset....I hope that they make more with this sort of elaborance (is that a word?) in the future.

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login