Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby JT » Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:06 am
I thought I´d post pics from my Kinder Smurfs. I´m not sure if Archer, Golfer (or caddy) or Tennis are real. Their equipment seems a bit clumsy. What kind of Kinder Smurfs do you have?

JT

ImageImage

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:56 pm
I´m not sure if Archer, Golfer (or caddy) or Tennis are real.
Janne,
They do look like the real kinders -- see David's kinder website here to compare (scroll down to "Kinder 2002"). :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:19 am
They look like the real accessories to me too Janne.

Here are a few pics of the ones I have with the last pic being an auction I won recently but haven't received them yet.

Dyar

Ferrero Kinders

Postby XoioX2000 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:43 am
Hi Janne!

Yeap you accessories are the correct ones! :D

Eggie: where's the chocolate part of your name gone???? I just noticed it's gone :( :( I like chocolate me...

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby steveparkes » Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:06 am
Oooh, yes they are real..I have the whole set of those..I also have some spares if anyone wants any :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:16 am
I would love any I don't have Steve....let me know what I can help you out with in return.

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:50 am
Eggie: where's the chocolate part of your name gone???? I just noticed it's gone :( :( I like chocolate me...
Awwww, don't :( - it was special for Easter only...maybe I can bring it back for Halloween though since that is also a candy holiday :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby XoioX2000 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:57 am
Phew! That feels better! As long as it's "Fermented Pumpkin Eggie Smurf"... that would be too much methane... once again...
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave
Page 1 of 1

Login